- Thorntown's worms can teach all Hoosiers. Marcus, Morton // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/02/99, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p13
Focuses on the board game devised by the History Worms of Thornton. Presentation of the game during the Festival of Ideas held in Indianapolis, Indiana; Game as version of Monopoly; Game's education of players about the history of Thorntown, Indianapolis.
- Congratulations San Diego Pool Association on your 25th anniversary. // Gay & Lesbian Times;7/3/2003, Issue 810, p61
Reports on the 25th anniversary of the San Diego Pool Association.
- Local CPCU Chapter volunteers for the Olympic summer games. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;06/05/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p39
Focuses on the New York Special Olympics State Summer Games in Albany, New York on June 15-17, 2000. Events included in the games; Participation of members of the Northeastern Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter in the sports festival.
- Editor's letter. Bruford, Jon // Casino International;Dec2015, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics such as focus on the conference content and the Matt's iGaming section.
- On cue. Provenzano, Jim // Bay Area Reporter;1/6/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p18
Highlights the 50th West Coast Challenge (WCC) hosted by the San Francisco Pool Association at the Ramada Plaza Hotel in San Francisco, California. Participants of the event; History of the WCC; Enumeration of the four categories of the event.
- Video poker sours Louisiana truckstop game. Shook, Phil // National Petroleum News;Aug94, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p19
Discusses the problems brought about by the decision of the Louisiana legislature to allow the licensing of video poker at truckstops. Emergence of `sham' truckstops; Competition they pose to members of the Louisiana Oil Marketers Association; Lobby to change the law.
- IGFA Introduces Southern California Grand Slams. // Salt Water Sportsman;Oct2004, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p35
Provides information on Grand Slam Clubs achievement awards for anglers implemented by the International Game Fish Association in South Carolina.
- Time up on Olympic Delivery Partner bids. // Contract Journal;7/26/2006, Vol. 434 Issue 6585, p2
The article announces the deadline for submitting bids for the Olympic Delivery Partner role in Great Britain in 2006. Shortlisted bidders had two weeks to deliver answers to the Olympic Delivery Authority's 50-question list in less than 30,000 words. Before that, they underwent a gruelling...
- SENIOR BULLETINS. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);4/21/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p2C
A calendar of events for Texas from April-May, 2010 is presented which includes the games of canasta, the Kyle Ouilters meet and the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association meet.