Edinburqh tram confusion
Tags: RAILROAD trains
- The twin-track approach. // Professional Engineering;01/29/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p12
Presents a photograph of the Hercules, a railroad train built by Avonside Engine Co. in 1871. Design by Robert Francis Fairlie; Success of the locomotive in South America.
- Wrexham and Shropshire Railway: making open access work. Roberts, Charles // Logistics & Transport Focus;Mar2010, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p49
The article describes the new northern line, Wrexham and Shropshire Railway (W&SR), the much older Great Western Railway from London to Birkenhead which uses type 67 diesels with driving van trailers (DVTs) and fully refurbished coaches with high quality railway cuisine.
- Laying railroad track. Schleicher, R. // Boys' Life;Apr92, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p80
Offers suggestions for smoother-running model trains. Build a simple train table; Securing the track to the table; Clean track after setting it onto the table.
- TRAIN REVIEW: ROCKY MOUNTAINEER. Gill, Rob // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/1/2003, Issue 2592, p50
No abstract available.
- Changed train of thought. Pearman, Hugh // Design Week;7/31/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p10
Recounts the author's experience about riding a train going to London, England. Thoughts about derailment of the train; Insights on the sights seen while aboard the train.
- Workshop. Hediger, Jim; Sperandeo, Andy // Model Railroader;Oct97, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p24
Presents information on various inquiries pertaining to the rebuilding and maintenance of locomotives. Listing of several suppliers of ultra small lamps; Information on where locomotive parts can be obtained; Details on other information.
- Worshop. Hediger, Jim // Model Railroader;Nov97, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p22
Presents a question and answer segment pertaining to Railroad issues.
- New HO Phase III GP9 is a superb model. Wilson, Jeff; Hediger, Jim // Model Railroader;Nov97, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p32
Reviews the product, the HO Phase III GP9 train. Manufacturer of train; Major operators of Phase III GP9s. INSET: HO Phase III GP9..
- Club news. Hediger, Jim // Model Railroader;Nov97, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p59
Presents information on several issues pertaining to trains. Reminder in newsletter from Walnut Creek Model RR Society that pertains to training week; What Eastern Maine Model Railroad Club offers; What is being sold by HO Lackawanna Railway Post Office.
- Today's coupler challenge. Sperandeo, Andy // Model Railroader;Nov97, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p73
Presents information pertaining to HO knuckle couplers for trains. Question pertaining to couplers; Explanation on scale size of couplers by pioneer modeler, Paul Mallery.