TSA Works with Liberia on Security
- A Look at the TSA. Bell, Debra // U.S. News Digital Weekly;1/8/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p9
A quiz about the U.S. Transportation Security Administration is presented.
- The Us Transportation Security Administration Accidentally Posted A Document Online. // CruiseGuide;12/14/2009, p2
The article reports on the initiative of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to publish the 93-page document online which relates to airport passenger screening practices.
- Us Transportation Security Administration admitted This Week That It Inadvertently Posted. // CruiseGuide;12/14/2009, p2
The article provides information on the 93-page online document made by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration which details on the airport passenger screening practices.
- Houston Hobby Airport. // AirGuide Business;3/1/2010, p9
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has suspended the airline operations at the Hobby Airport in Houston, Texas for an hour due to a suspicious bag discovered during the screening.
- Union Pushes For Early Election By Tsa Screeners. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p5
The article reports about the demand for early elections by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration screeners.
- Unhappy Birthday, TSA. Riggs, Mike // Reason;Mar2012, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the 10th anniversary of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- TSA Seeks Administrative Software Tool for Secure Flight. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/23/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p26
The article reports on the issuance of a Request for Information (RFI) by the U.S. the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for a Secure Flight administrative software tool that is currently available in the market.
- TSA Seeks Info on Vendors for Enterprise Performance Measurement Platform. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p18
The article reports that information is being sought by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) on vendors that have the capacity to develop executive level reports, performance dashboards and other mechanisms to facilitate the review of meaningful performance measures by agency...
- TSA Releases Sources Sought Notice for Universal Enrollment Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/5/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p21
The article deals with the Sources Sought Notice issue by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration Office of Transportation Threat Assessment and Credentialing for universal enrollment services.