200 $ Best Under A Billion
- CHAPTER 2: The Key Steps in Selling Your Business. Steingold, Fred S. // Complete Guide to Selling a Business;2012, p23
The article offers tips for small business owners regarding the steps that should be followed while selling a business. It stresses on the importance of estimating the appropriate worth of the business and recommends preparing the business enterprise for sale, by formulating an effective...
- A Comparison of Financial Analysis Software for Use in Financial Planning for Small Businesses. Estes, Jim; Savich, Richard S. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Mar2011, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p48
While there is a plethora of tools, methods, and alternatives for financial planning for individuals, there is a minimal variety of tools or methods available to help small business owners with their planning. Of course there is abundant information that relates to successor planning, but there...
- Bellwether Watchlist. // Morningstar StockInvestor;8/15/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p8
A chart listing companies that have wide economic moats and are good for investment considerations, such as 3M Co., Abbott Laboratories, Adobe Systems and Alcon, is presented.
- TURBULENT TIMES. // Finweek;4/17/2008, p46
A chart is presented depicting the total return performances from January-March 2008 of several business enterprises in South Africa.
- PART 3: What's your company worth? // Inc.;Jan2006, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p108
A chart is presented that lists the factors to be considered in valuing a business.
- Appendix 4 Dynamics of finance status. Degryse, Hans; Liping Lu; Ongena, Steven // BOFIT Discussion Papers;6/18/2013, Issue 14, p50
Several charts are presented showing the dynamics of finance status at the end of 2005, which includes finance status of all firms, small firms and large firms.
- SMITHFIELD MOTORS: A CASE IN LENDING, STRATEGY, AND VALUE. Nenninger, Steve A. // Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings of the In;Oct2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p7
The primary subject matter of this case is financial statement analysis. Issues examined include analysis of risk, pro forma statement construction, business valuation, strategic planning, and small business growth. The case has a difficulty level of three to four, appropriate for junior or...
- ORANGE COUNTY By the Numbers. // Orange County Business Journal;11/26/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p43
The article presents statistics, diagram and list related to performance of businesses in Laguna Niguel, California
- COMAL APPRAISAL DISTRICT Jurisdiction Rates (Updated October 2, 2008). // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);5/20/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p10
A chart is presented depicting the Comal Appraisal District in Texas.