The Accidental Jeweler
- My Favorite Things. // San Antonio Magazine;Mar2014, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p32
The article offers information on the favorite stuffs of jewelry designer Susan Heard including the Halcyon Espresso and Vosges Haut Chocolat, a hairstyling product, and the Susan Heard Diamond and 18 karat Gold Gragon Ring.
- Bling Rings. // W Magazine;May2016, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p66
Photographs of several rings including one from Tiffany & Co., one from Munnu the Gem Palace, and one from Repossi, are presented.
- Consumer REPORTS. YOUNG, KRISTIN // JCK;Oct2013, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p104
The article focuses on a survey conducted by the journal which reveals that design, value, and personalization are top priorities for jewelry consumers in Christmas season. The survey reveals that consumers prefer staples diamond earrings, fine jewelries and hoops and are also preferring vintage...
- Metal Shop. Paris, Jessica // Jet;2/25/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 4, p47
The article discusses styles of men's wedding rings, including rose gold, diamond-encrusted, and two-toned rings.
- Market Basket. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/23/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 131, p8
The article offers information on jewelry designer Arnold Scaasi and the sale of his costume jewelry in this month. The designer informs that he sold 7,400 units for a total of $245,000. He says, he is pleased with his sales proceeds. The first item to sell out was a fake diamond necklace for...
- DE BEERS LAUNCHES SPECIAL COLLECTION. Chabbott, Sophia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/11/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 52, p12
The article reports on the launch of a 12-piece diamond collection by De Beers with each piece costing as much as $200,000. The collection, designed by creative director Raphaele Canot, takes inspiration from the myth of a mysterious Indian valley that is studded with diamonds, celestial flowers...
- JCK Asks...David Joseph. // JCK;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 145 Issue 7, p78
An interview with David Joseph, creative director and founder of the fine jewelry brand Bochic, is presented. When asked about the piece of jewelry on which he is most proud of, he mentions an old-cut diamond ring made for his wife. He also discusses how he started with jewelry design and also...
- Rock Goddess. // Vogue;May2010, Vol. 200 Issue 5, p134
The article reports on the fall 2010 collection of jewelry designers Gaia Repossi, Joseph Altuzarra and Alexander Wang. As reported, Altuzarra and Wang jointly designed Repossi's jewelry. Altuzarra designed cuffs that looks like bangles soldered together and a banded variation on...
- For Couture Jewelry, The Past Is Present. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/14/2014, Vol. 208 Issue 9, p1
The article discusses the haute couture jewelry collections presented during the Paris Couture Week in Paris, France as of July 2014. Topics include the collections' inspiration from culture of the 1920's, details on the use of diamonds and onyx in fashion house Chanel's collection titled...