Plixi Provides Platform for Sharing Snapshots Via Social Networks
- REGIONAL REPORT. Sinovic, Steve; Allen, Mike; Hirsh, Lou; Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;2/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p22
The article offers news briefs related to community events in California. The California Institute for Regeneration Medicine awards researchers of University of California San Diego with three grants totaling almost 5.8 million dollar to develop innovative technologies designed to advance...
- Hooking up. Wright, Andrea // Essence (Essence);Sep95, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p118
Enumerates ways to meet people. Cyberspace; Community-service activities; Organizations; Book clubs.
- Guilt-free networking. Godfrey, Joline // Women in Business;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p14
Outlines three elements of effective networking that can make a difference in your business and your personal life. Know what networks can do; Know your networks; Cultivate your networks.
- Fitting networking into your life. Baber, Anne; Waymon, Lynne // Women in Business;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p13
Offers tips on how to build networking into the things you already do. Sharing your friends; Speaking up; Systematizing; Showing up; Seizing the moment. INSET: Networking through ABWA works! (American Business Women's....
- The art of networking. Nierenberg, Andrea // Sell!ng;Jul98, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p1
Presents information on how to improve your networking skills. Benefits of good networking; Need for persons to know their contacts; Importance of seeing the potential in a networking situation.
- 'Facebook' Tops Search Terms. // Credit Union Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p43
The article focuses on the recognition of Facebook as the most search social network site in 2009 in the U.S.
- Agency and Constitutional Ordering in Networks: A Case Study of the Port Wine Industry. Araujo, Luis; Brito, Carlos // International Studies of Management & Organization;Winter97/98, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p22
Illustrates the interplay between agency and constitutional ordering in an interorganizational network. Mobilization of interests and the development of collective action; Implications of collective actions.
- Networking, unless done well, loses its power. Weylman, C. Richard // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/1/94, Vol. 98 Issue 31, p14
Proposes the correct way of networking. Definition of target networking; Importance of visibility; Interview with William E. Smith, chairman of Smith, Bucklin and Associates.
- Tips on working the room. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Northern New Jersey Business;5/3/95, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p34
Presents techniques and tactics in getting more leads in networking in businesses. Includes early establishment of targeted prospects; Improving relation with employees, friends, and customers; Introduction to prospects; Establishment of common grounds beside business.