Asset Allocation -- New and Improved?
- Big Apple Retirement Makes Move on TIPS. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the request for proposals issued by the retirement plans within the New York City Retirement System for managers to oversee the allocations to Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities (TIPS). Basis of the system for selecting TIPS investment; Statement from system spokeswoman Nicole...
- NEARING RETIREMENT. Rosato, Donna; Weisser, Cybele // Money;Aug2004, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p72
This article offers investment advice for Jim and Mary Ackerly. At the height of the market boom four years ago, the Ackerlys were confident that early retirement was right around the corner. Jim, now 59, had stepped down as president of an Atlanta property-management company to work fewer hours...
- Software helps divvy up client investments. Needleman, Ted // Accounting Today;12/20/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p24
Reviews several computer software that perform asset allocation. Retirement Income Navigator from Brentmark Software; Cheshire Financial Planning System from Cheshire Software Inc.; Planning Station from SunGard Online Investment Systems; Zephyr StyleAdvisor from Zephyr Associates Inc.
- CLERP changes passed. Evans, Rebecca // Money Management;7/1/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the approval of the Australian federal government's CLERP 9 reforms. Impact of the financial policy reforms on corporate governance in the country; Types of provisions that the reforms affected.
- ask paul. Clitheroe, Paul // Money (Australia Edition);Jun2006, Issue 80, p46
The article presents questions and answers related to financial management. One person seeks advice on retirement planning. Another person inquires about the requirements in building an investment portfolio. A reader asks on the options available for superannuation fund.
- Family features. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;4/30/2009, p29
In this article the author discusses the relevance of the introduction of self-invested personal pension (SIPP) from AXA Wintherthur in Great Britain. He asserts that the new SIPP portfolio with family features is an attractive plan for independent financial advisers who wanted to provide an...
- Tips for Improving Plan Health, Participant Savings. McGuinness, Kevin // Plan Sponsor News;2014, p98
The article offers tips on how to enhance the plan health. Recommendations to improve the health of retirement plans including conducting plan fee analysis, auditing administrative tasks and updating fiduciary file. Moreover, the other tips mentioned include establishing investment policy...
- Omaha 911 Hires for Large-Cap Value. Glynn, Christopher // Investment Management Weekly;9/6/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p3
Deals with the move of City of Omaha Police & Firefighter Retirement System to hire Brandywine Asset Management, DePrince Race & Zollo and Hotchkis & Wiley Capital Management as new managers for its large-capital value portfolio as of September 6, 2004.
- Buckeye State Buckles Down Investment Plan Goals. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;3/12/2013, p2
The article reports on the move of trustees for the School Employees Retirement System of Ohio to implement their investment plan goals for 2013. It mentions that the plan focuses on improving risk and returns of the pension fund's portfolio amounting to 11 billion U.S. dollars. According to the...