What's it going to take to stop discrimination in our schools? More bullying? More deaths?
- The fight against bullying continues. Kerry, John // Bay Windows;6/2/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p6
A blog discussing various measures taken by Massachusetts to fight against bullying in schools, and the need to support the U.S. Student Non-Discrimination Act (SNDA) is presented.
- Fifteen year-old is latest gay teen to commit suicide. Lloyd, Peter // Pink Paper;10/21/2011, p11
The article reports that fifteen year-old gay blogger Jamie Hubley of Ottawa has committed suicide due to anti-gay bullying.
- ATTENTION ALL TEACHERS AND PARENTS. // English in Aotearoa;Apr2014, Issue 82, p39
An excerpt from the blog of author Glennon Doyle Melton posted on the website www.momastery.com on January 30, 2014 regarding lonely children in the classroom and child bullying is presented.
- Bullies Are Everyone's Problem. Adams, Jim // Junior Scholastic;10/4/2002, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p6
Discusses about the problem of bullying in various schools in the United States.
- HOW TO STOP A BULLY. Waugh, Rachel // Junior Scholastic;9/3/2007, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the practice of bullying in schools in the U.S.
- Gay teen settles in bullying lawsuit. Wareham, Hannah Clay // Bay Windows;4/8/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that an out-of-court settlement has been reached by a gay teen victim of anti-gay bullying and harassment in New York on March 29, 2010.
- Anti-bullying march in Howell April 9. // Between the Lines (10807551);4/7/2011, Issue 1914, p6
The article reports on the move of the Michigan School Tolerance Campaign and the Michigan Democratic LGBT Caucus in holding a march to end bullying in schools in Howell, Michigan on April 9, 2011.
- The blame game, bullying and justice. Crowley, Peter // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/7/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 159, p4
In this article, the author discusses aspects of school bullying in New York.
- NEWS IQ. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;1/7/2013, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p8
A quiz is presented about authors, bullying in school, antonyms, the people of Puerto Rico and its capital.