BTIG Expands Fixed Income Group
- BTIG Hires for HY Analytics. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/19/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p1
The article announces the appointment of Vikas Tandon as managing director and head of high yield and distressed analytics within the global fixed income group of the New York-based broker dealer BTIG.
- BTIG Hires High Yield, Distressed Sales Director. Sheahan, Matthew // Investment Management Weekly;11/9/2010, p1
The article announces that Robert Hannigan has been appointed as director of high yield and distressed sales of BTIG.
- BTIG Adds to HY and Distressed Staff. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p13
The article announces the addition of Chris Majak, Michael Satzberg, and Kerry Stein to broker dealer BTIG's high yield and distressed group.
- Two hires to expand BTIG European presence. Bakie, John // Ai Trade News;Jun2015, p1
The article announces two appointments at the equity trading firm BTIG including Matthew Rubens as managing director and John McPate as global technology sales specialist and managing director.
- Project team builders fail to value experience. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;10/14/2003, p6
Information technology (IT) directors build project teams on a cost and availability basis, rather than by making sure team members have the right expertise, according to the latest research published by Brunel University in Middlesex, England. A survey of 80 Great Britain IT directors conducted...
- Groupthink OR nuke think. Smith, Paul // New Zealand Management;Mar2001, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p48
Discusses groupthink, a phenomenon wherein the desire of a group overrides its ability to appraise alternative courses of action, in the case of corporate directors. How the groupthink phenomenon was discovered; Symptoms of groupthink; Conditions conducive to groupthink; Difference of teamwork...
- Team spirit. Brown, Roger // Commercial Motor;9/22/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5451, p18
The article offers the insights of Keith Luetchford, managing director of Arcese Transporti UK. He believes that the growth of the company would not be possible without the loyalty and dedication of the local team he has assembled. He mentions that the company's main customer has been Case New...
- Corporate Criminal Responsibility as Team Member Responsibility. Lee, Ian B. // Oxford Journal of Legal Studies;Winter2011, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p755
This article puts forward a theory of corporate criminal responsibility as the shared responsibility of the members of a team for wrongdoing committed by one of their number in the pursuit of their common goals. The theory of team member responsibility advanced in this article differs from...
- Prenups for business partners. Munro, Rochelle // NZ Business;Nov2012, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p44
The article discusses the importance of having a Shareholders' Agreement in place that can provide business partners a clear cut way to exit. Some of the provisions generally found in the Shareholders' Agreements include the relationship of the shareholders, the rights to appoint and remove...