Chaparral Prices $300M in Comeback HY Deal
- NCO Pulls $1.2B in Loan, Bond Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/19/2011, p8
The article reports that NCO Group has pulled out its senior secured credit facility and junk bond deal due to market conditions.
- RAAM Global Energy Delays HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p23
The article announces RAAM Global Energy's postponement of a junk bond offering to be used to finance the repayment of an outstanding revolver debt.
- Regency Completes $500M HY Issue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p33
The article reports on the junk bonds issued by Regency Energy Partners on May 23, 2011 in an effort to pay down its revolver debt.
- Four Issuers Tap HY Market for $1.2B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/13/2013, p17
The article reports on the launch of several junk bond deals in the market. A total of 550 million U.S. dollars in notes were launched by iStar Financial in a two-part deal. Senior notes worth 400 million U.S. dollars were issued by Atlas Pipeline to repay revolver debt. An offer of 362 million...
- Five Cos Plan $1.82B in HY Sales. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/22/2014, p23
The article reports that five companies plan to sell junk bonds on the primary market as of September 2014. Topics covered include information on the firms, including American Airlines, oil and gas company RSP Permian, Simmons Foods, media conglomerate SFX Entertainment and electrical wire and...
- Iron Mountain Set to Issue $800M Bonds. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;9/24/2015, p1
The data management company will use the proceeds from the five-year notes, along with borrowings under its revolver, to redeem outstanding debt.
- American Energy's HY Bonds Have Price Talk. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;10/30/2015, p4
The article discusses the 560 million U.S.-dollar high yield bond offering of Oklahoma-based oil and gas company American Energy-Permian Basin (AEPB). Topics include the 11% coupon the high yield bond is expected to garner, the proceeds from the senior notes due 2020 the company will use to...
- August Revolving Credit Down. // ISO & Agent Weekly;10/15/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
The article reports that the revolving credit of the U.S. has declined by 1.09% in August 2009 worth 899.4 billion U.S. dollars from 909.3 billion dollars based from the Federal Reserve G.19. report.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.