Tomkins Notes Scrapped, TLB Upsized
- Citi Revs Up TI Auto Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p12
The article reports on the increase in the coupon made by Citigroup on a term loan for the U.S. unit of European automobile-parts supplier TI Automotive.
- Citi Relaunches Revised TI Automotive TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p18
The article reports that Citigroup will relaunch a revised term loan for the U.S. unit of European auto-parts supplier TI Automotive.
- Banks Shop $1B TLB for Tomkins, Prep Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p6
The article reports that a bank group led by Citigroup is shopping for a 1 billion U.S. dollars term loan that backs the buyout of Tomkins.
- DB, Citi Set Price Talk on Graham Packaging TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p20
The article reveals that Deutsche Bank and Citigroup have begun price talks on a term loan D worth 913.1 million U.S. dollars that they are shopping for Graham Packaging.
- Citi Sets Price Talk on ClubCorp TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p22
The article focuses on pricing established by Citigroup on a term loan worth 310 million for ClubCrop Inc.
- Banks Shop $145M TL for SourceMedia. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the issuance of a 145 million U.S. dollar term loan by Citigroup, GE Capital and BMO Capital Markets for financial publishing company SourceMedia in January 2011.
- Sealed Air to Fund Acquisition with $3.8B CF. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p17
The article reports that Sealed Air Corp. will use a 3.8 billion U.S. dollars credit facility, arranged by Citigroup, to finance its acquisition of Diversey Holdings for 4.3 billion U.S. dollars.
- Citi Cutting Back on Commercial Paper. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;5/30/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 103, p20
Reports that Citigroup Inc. has announced a cut in its full year target for commercial paper issuance and term borrowing on May 29, 2002. Reason given by Citigroup treasurer Guy Whittaker for the deduction.
- Citi Talks Price on Air Canada's $1B TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p1
The article reports that financial services corporation Citigroup has set price talk on the term loan B by full-service airline Air Canada that is worth 1 billion dollars due in 2019.