DB, Citi Tighten Talk on Graham TLD, Prep Notes
- DB to Hit Market with $1.2B Fresenius TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p17
The article announces that Deutsche Bank (DB) has started marketing a cross-border 1.2 billion U.S. dollars term loan for Fresenius SE, a Germany-based unit of global healthcare product provider Fresenius Medical Care.
- DB to Shop $800M Refi Deal for Nalco. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p10
The article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank to introduce a 700 million U.S. dollar term loan B and a 100 million U.S. dollar term loan C for Nalco in order to refinance 860 million U.S. dollars on September 29, 2010.
- DB Talks Price on Nalco Refi Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p21
The article reports on the price negotiation over Deutsche Bank's two term loans for the refinancing of Nalco.
- Deutsche Bank, GE Shop $160M TL for Hilex. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p29
The article reports on a term loan offered by Deutsche Bank and GE Capital for Hilex Poly.
- DB Talks Price on Party City's $1.12B Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/4/2013, p40
The article reports on the price talk set by Deutsche Bank on Party City Holding's term loan repricing.
- Deutsche Bank Sets SPAC Sights on Europe. J. M. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/7/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p3
The article reports that Deutsche Bank will direct a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) toward Germany, Switzerland or Austria in June 2008. As reported, the SPAC valued at about $432.9 million will be listed on Euronext challenge and will be led by Thomas Middlehoff of Arcandor and...
- Graham Packaging Looks to Extend Maturities. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/18/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p6
The article reports on the intention of York, Pennsylvania-based packaging firm Graham Packaging to ask its lenders for a credit agreement amendment that would extend the maturities on a term loan and revolver. The recommended amendment would extend the maturity on the term loan from October...
- DB, Barclays to Shop $225M TL for Metaldyne. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p10
This article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank and Barclays to begin marketing a term loan for Metaldyne Corp. in 2010.
- NexTag's $200M Term Loan Launches. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p2
The article reports that a bank consortium comprising of JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley will begin marketing a 200 million U.S. dollars term loan B for NexTag, an online comparison-shopping website.