Banks Shop $750M TLB for Knology
- Institutional Market is Easier to Get to For More Companies. // Bank Loan Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p2
Reports on the syndication in the term loan B market of companies in the institutional market.
- Quintiles' $2.2B Term Loan Hits Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p16
The article reports on the marketing of a 2.2 billion dollar term loan B for marketing and research provider Quintiles.
- RBC Talks Price on Hargray's $305M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p40
The article reports that investment bank RBC Capital Markets has set price talk on the 305 million U.S. dollars term loan B of telecommunications provider Hargray Communication expiring in 2019 and which also includes a 25 million U.S. dollars revolver expiring in 2018.
- BofA, Credit Suisse Launch Part of Affinion TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p12
This article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse has started marketing part of an 875 million U.S. dollar term loan for Affinion Group to institutional investors.
- Lending a helping hand. Hemsley, Steve // Precision Marketing;1/12/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the emerging trend in the lending industry in Great Britain. several firms in the country have been engaging in selling products as well as promoting lending as part of their business transactions. According to a research that was published in 2006, having a 50-year...
- Advantage Sales Term Loans to be Sold at Par. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/22/2013, p42
The article highlights the decision of Advantage Sales and Marketing to issue its 90 million U.S. dollar first lien tack-on term loan and its 30 million U.S. dollar second lien tack-on term loan at par instead of an original issue discount of 99.5 cents on the dollar.
- MONEY NEWS. // MMR;5/6/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p7
The article offers news briefs as of May 2013 on topics including the dividend share of Weis Markets Inc., term loans and earnings of Metro Inc.
- Overbuilders: Rumors Were Wrong. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/02/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p4
Reports on rumors about the planned debt placement deals of United States-based cable television companies Knology Inc. and Western Integrated Networks LLC as of October 2, 2000. Companies' denial of rumors that they are having problems with their planned debt placements.
- Loan Market Springs Back With Several Deals. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;3/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p1
The article focuses on the condition of the leveraged loan primary market in the U.S. It elucidates the recovery of the loan market in the country and the total amount tendered from investors has reached by almost $2 billion. It mentions that one significant evidence of recovery is the TNS' term...