BofA Shops $285M TL for Alliance Laundry
- Alliance Laundry Planning Another Divi Recap. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;12/3/2012, p14
The article reports on a 435 U.S. dollar million senior secured bank credit facility and a 125 million U.S. dollar second lien term loan of Alliance Laundry Systems.
- BofA Kicks Off Big West Loan Friday. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on a 285 million U.S. dollar term loan that Bank of America Merrill Lynch is arranging for Big West Oil that will refinance a bankruptcy exit loan it received earlier in 2010.
- BAML Talks Price on Harvey Gulf's $750M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p5
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch has set price talk on the 750 million U.S. dollars term loan B of marine transportation company Harvey Gulf International.
- Speed Queen tumblers meet EU directives. // Appliance Manufacturer;Mar1995, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p20
Reports the decision of Speed Queen Co. to produce and ship clothes dryers to Europe bearing the CE mark. Importance and significance of the CE mark.
- Securing one key to commercial line. Remich Jr., Norman C. // Appliance Manufacturer;May93, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p57
Focuses on a high-security system against vandals in Speed Queen's top-load washers, stacked and small dryers for the commercial laundry market. Addition of 40 percent more solid metal to the meter case service door; Rugged, double-wrapped front meter case attachment for optimum security;...
- Raytheon Appliances. // Hotel & Motel Management;8/12/96, Vol. 211 Issue 14, p70
Profiles Huebsch company. History; Background on the company's acquisition by Raytheon Appliances; Support programs and services.
- Speed Queen. // Hotel & Motel Management;8/12/96, Vol. 211 Issue 14, p76
Profiles laundry equipment manufacturer Speed Queen Co. History; Products.
- UniMac. // Hotel & Motel Management;8/12/96, Vol. 211 Issue 14, p77
Profiles laundry equipment manufacturer UniMac. History; Products.
- Speed Queen reorganizes. // Appliance Manufacturer;Nov95, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the reorganization moves for Speed Queen's sales department. Includes Michael T. Floyd; Richard F. Case Jr.; Kim Shady.