Liquidity and Metrics Improve for Spec-Grade Issuers
- Brookhaven at Lexington Upgraded to A-Plus by Fitch. // Bondbuyer.com;11/13/2014, p31
The article reports that the credit rating of 14.7 million dollars outstanding bonds of the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency by Brookhaven at Lexington was upgraded by Fitch Rating Inc. from A to A-plus. The upgrade was because of the robust liquidity position with deep financial cushion...
- Lodi Utility Down 2 Notches. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32399, p35
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. on June 6, 2006, downgraded the municipal electric utility in Lodi, California, two notches, to BBB-minus from BBB-plus, and placed the debt on negative watch. The action affects $78.6 million of outstanding Lodi electric system certificates of...
- Toll Bridge Stabilizing. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32504, p35
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. changed its outlook to stable on its BBB-minus rating for the debt issued on behalf of the Community Bridge Corp. in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri. The outlook change was attributed to the bridge's small but growing base of traffic. Analysts stated that...
- Construction Suppliers Dodge Crunch -- For Now. Harmon, Jennifer // National Mortgage News;11/12/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p21
The article reports on the Fitch Rating, a leading global rating agency in the U.S. Robert Rulla, a director of Fitch Rating said that the industry had been doubtful whether and how housing downturn will affect the commercial construction. However, it is stated that Fitch publication on...
- Fitch Praises REIT Services. // Mortgage Servicing News;Apr2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p19
The article reports that while mortgage REIT face several obstacles to obtaining high marks from rating agencies, having a capable loan servicing unit can help ease the concerns of a rating agency. While saying there is no cap or floor on the ratings a mortgage REIT can obtain, Fitch Ratings...
- Fitch Affirms Chicago, Removes Negative Watch. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;7/6/2015, p1
Fitch Ratings affirmed Chicago's BBB-plus general obligation rating and removed it rating watch negative though the agency continues to assign a negative outlook.
- Liquidity Improves for Largest Junk Issuers. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p15
The article discusses a report from Fitch which found that liquidity for larger high yield bond and leveraged loan issuers has improved and will likely remain adequate.
- Fitch: Puerto Rico Appropriation Debt Default Highlights Liquidity Strain. // Bondbuyer.com;8/3/2015, p1
In Fitch Ratings' opinion, Puerto Rico's reported decision to miss an August 1 debt service payment on appropriation-backed debt (not rated by Fitch) due Monday, Aug. 3, is consistent with both the commonwealth's stated intent to restructure its debt and its current liquidity pressures.
- Ratings Movers: AMR Debt Soars To New High, Solo Cup Drains On Earnings. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;10/30/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p9
The article presents the developments of AMR Corp.'s and Solo Cup Co.'s debt packages. Fitch Ratings upgraded AMR's main subsidiary American Airlines from B to a BB- rating due to its better operating results, pullback in growth-related capital spending and issuance of $400 million in new...