Energy Transfer Equity Makes $1B HY Offer
- Energy Transfer Equity Prices Upsized $1.8B Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p13
This article focuses on the upsized drive-bond bond offering issued by Energy Transfer Equity on September 15, 2010.
- Energy Transfer Offers $400M Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/7/2014, p32
The article reports on the launch by pipeline operator Energy Transfer Equity of a first-lien loan in April 2014.
- Late Surge Propels Junk Market To Record Levels. O'Leary, Christopher // Private Placement Letter;01/18/99, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the performance of the high-yield junk bond market of the United States in 1998. Policy of the United States Federal Reserve; Effect of the interest rate cut in October 1998; Performance of the telecommunication industry.
- Moody's: HY Outlook Imperiled by Risk. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p22
This article reports on the threat of elevated levels of risk facing the high yield market in the U.S. in 2010.
- Junk bonds resurging but at wider margins. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;11/5/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 213, p19
Reports on the resurgence of the junk bond market in the third quarter of 1998. Reasons why retail investors are showing a renewed interest in junk bond deals; Signs that margins will tighten up again in the future; Domination of the telecommunications sector; Value of senior notes issued by...
- Mezzanine debt still in favor for Europeans. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the strong market performance of mezzanine debts or high-yield bonds in Europe. Percentage of total loan debt that is mezzanine; Role in the refinancing of leveraged buyouts and as a pure-play long-term subordinated debt instrument.
- European CDOs Favor Leveraged Loans for Diversification. Husban, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p1
Focuses on the lack of sector diversity in the European high yield market. INSET: Lack of Diversity Affects Ability to Meet Rating Criteria.
- Restructurings/Roadshows Grip Europe, While US Cools Off. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;4/22/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p10
Presents updates related to high yield bond markets in the U.S. and in Europe as of April 22, 2002.
- High Yield Bonds are Asset of Choice. // Bank Loan Report;3/31/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the increased demand for high-yield bonds in the first quarter of 2003.