Ford Sells $1B in Junk Bond Drive-By
- Ford Completes Upsized $1.25B HY Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p14
This article reports on the upsized drive-by bond offering issued by Ford Motor Credit on February 2, 2011.
- Ford Drives By with $1B HY Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p30
This article reveals the plan of Ford Motor Credit to issue one billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds via a drive-by offering in April 2010.
- Ford Credit says it's on the mend. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;5/27/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5985, p22
Reports on the financial conditions of Ford Motor Credit Co. Importance of the financial health of the company to parent company Ford Motors Co.; Reduction of used-car purchases and subprime loans; Deceleration of growth.
- Ford's $5 billion: One deal or two? // Asset Securitization Report;7/23/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 29, p10
Focuses on a wholesale dealer floor-plan receivables-backed notes deal by Ford Motor Credit. Debate over whether the deal is a single or dual offerings; Value of the deal led by Lehman Brothers.
- Red flags at Ford Credit. // Automotive News;12/31/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5964, p29
Reports the increase in provision for credit losses by Ford Motor Credit Co. in the United States.
- Finance & insurance: Digest. // Automotive News;1/24/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5858, p22
Reports on developments related to car financing and insurance in the United States as of January 24, 2000. Includes Ford Motor Credit Co.'s online debt offering; Internet used-car buying Web site iMotors.com's offering of financing services through Aon Corp.
- Big names/big deals dominate high grade market. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/11/99, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p11
Reports on Ford Motor Credit Corp. and Tyco International Group's debt issuance transactions in the high-grade corporate bond market. Appeal of Ford's issue to investors; Pricing results for Tyco's deal.
- Ford Unit in $1 Billion Bond Sale. // American Banker;7/27/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 114, p16
The article reports that Ford Motor Credit Co., the financial services division of Ford Motor Co. is offering a $1 billion bond backed by automobile loans.
- Ford Unit Will Swing to Asset-Backed. // American Banker;10/15/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 197, p13
Reports the announcement by Ford Motor Credit Co. that it will move from unsecured debt to asset-backed securities in 2003. Concern about the finances of the parent Ford Motor Co.; Comments by Neil Schloss, assistant treasurer of Ford Motor Credit.