Banks Launch $1.4B GenOn HY Deal
- GenOn Sells $1.2B in HY for M&A. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p38
The article reports on a bond offering issued by GenOn Energy for an acquisition deal between Mirant and RRI Energy.
- GenOn Price Talk tops 10%. // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the price negotiation over the bond tranches owned by GenOn Energy.
- More small-business Aficas coming. Ruiz-Calderon, Maricelle; Beauclair, Steve // Caribbean Business;9/3/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p21
Reports that two Puerto Rican banks are issuing Afica bonds for small businesses. Identification of banks issuing these bonds; Comments from Marcos Rodriguez-Ema, president of the Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico; Benefits of Afica bonds.
- Bright outlook for earnings helps bank bonds bounce back. Siegel, David // American Banker;10/4/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 190, p21
Reports on the performance of bank bonds as investors registered high expectations for third quarter earnings of 1993. Improvements in asset quality and capital levels; Widening of spreads of subordinated debt; Investors' wariness of tobacco and health care corporate bonds; Rise in banks' credit...
- Minority opinion: Bank bonds are again a good investment. Padgett, Tania // American Banker;8/25/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 162, p32
Focuses on the bank bond market, highlighting the concerns of bank bond traders regarding bank bond spreads. Risk investors perceived with bank bonds; Comments from bank bond analyst Stanley T. August of First Union Capital Markets.
- Bank Bond Investors Flee From Foreign Exposure. Padgett, Tania // American Banker;9/22/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 181, p32
Presents information on the performance of bank and other corporate bonds in the United States on September 21, 1998. What caused some of the widest bank bond spreads; Details on bond spreads; Comments from bank bond analyst Katherine Rossow of Chase Securities Inc.; Comparison of the...
- Money centers' debt no bargain now; incestors urged to jump to industrials. Padgett, Tania // American Banker;8/11/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 152, p1
Reports that investors are being urged by a corporate bond team to buy industrial bonds rather than bank bonds. Comments from Scott O'Donnell, a bank bond analyst; What the actions taken by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. suggests; Most notable trend; Comparison between the amount of money banks...
- Deutsche Bank Gives Boost to MTS Deutschland. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;7/22/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p7
Reports the signing of Deutsche Bank on bond-trading platform with Eurex Bonds and brokerTec in Germany. Enhancement of competition among the firms; Impact of exchange license on the companies; Emphasis on the share of the electronic cash trading market in European Soveriegn debt.
- Miami Expressway Authority Expected To Approve Projects. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;10/08/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30495, p37
Reports on the success of the South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank's inaugural bond selling push. Amount in revenue bonds sold by the agency; Interest of underwriters and investors for the competitively bid bonds; Utilizations of the proceeds from the bond selling deals.