Energy And Construction To Power Growth
- Tendency of exports technology structure and exports concentration in the Balkan economies 2000-2012. Nikolić, Goran // Industry / Industrija;2013, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p7
The aim of this paper is to define the quality of export and exports specialisation in the Balkan economies from 2000 to 2012. The research results may contribute to the understanding of economic trends in the countries of the region and at the same time provide guidelines in estimating future...
- Chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Saudi Arabia Business Forecast Report;2008 2nd Quarter, p10
The article provides an economic outlook for Saudi Arabia for 2008 along with a SWOT analysis which includes strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats.
- China: What if We're all Wrong? // Saudi Arabia Business Forecast Report;2008 2nd Quarter, p23
The article discusses the major risks to the Chinese economy over the 2008-2012 period, including banking sector vulnerability and food price inflation.
- A Decade of Quests and Border Crossings. Barsky, Robert // AmeriQuests;2013, Vol. 10 Issue 1, following p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses reports within the issue on topics including literary, migratory, environmental, historical, and sociological trends as well as historical, disciplinary, and symbolic borders within the Americas.
- On The Move. Young, Ben // Georgia Trend;Apr2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p81
The article focuses on the economic condition of Georgia. Last year was a good one for the Metro Atlanta economy, and analysts expect the upward trend to continue throughout 2005. Fresh from the announcement that Fortune 500 company Novelis Inc., a $6.2 billion rolled-aluminum manufacturer, is...
- External Sector: Recent Developments. // Netherlands Country Monitor;Jan2012, p19
The article presents updates related to the export and import trade in the Netherlands as of 2011. The Dutch Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) has released a report regarding the decline of the external trade in the country as of October in the same year. It denotes the increasing trend of...
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Argentina;Sep2006, p6
The article provides information on the economic condition in Argentina. In March 2002, Argentina's economy began a recovery that has been far more impressive and robust than anticipated by international and domestic analysts. Several factors influenced the impressive recovery of Argentina...
- Emerging giants show their strength. De Lange, Lucas // Finweek;3/20/2008, p78
The article reports on the impact of the U.S. economic downturn on the economy in other countries. It relates that the exports from South Korea to America have decreased by 20% in the 12 months ended February 2008, while China's exports to the U.S. has increased by 5%, but its exports to other...
- External Sector: Recent Developments. // Sweden Country Monitor;Jan2012, p19
The article discusses developments in relation to Sweden's trade and external sector. The value of exports in the country dropped by almost 6% month-on-month, amounting to 103.3 billion kronor. The Swedish current-account surplus remains positive and gains further momentum in the third quarter...