CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY
- Transition. Uliukaev, A. // Problems of Economic Transition;Feb97, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p24
Focuses on the political and economic problems of systemic transformation in Russia. Beginning of the cycle of transformation in Russia; Political-economic conditions that were formed in the early 1990s; Alternatives and choices within the framework of the capitalist paradigm of socioeconomic...
- The Long Road Ahead. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p1
Focuses on the developments related to the economic conditions in California as of January 2002. Deregulated energy market; Increase in demand for power during boom times; Plans of Governor Gray Davis to fund public works projects; Improved sales in the technology sector.
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Sep2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p2
The article presents the risk summary of Thailand with regards to its risks in politics, economy, and business environment.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2008 3rd Quarter, p10
The article presents an analysis on the economic situation in Argentina.
- VENEZUELA: MACROECONOMIC DATA AND FORECASTS. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2005 3rd Quarter, p2
Presents information on the economic conditions of Venezuela.
- Chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2006 4th Quarter, p11
The article presents an overview on the economic condition in Venezuela.
- chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p41
The article provides analyses on the different key sectors in the national development in Venezuela.
- Chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2008 3rd Quarter, p10
The article offers information on the economic outlook of Venezuela, including on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, risks ratings, economic activities and balance of payments.
- chapter 6: Key Sectors. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p47
The article focuses on the key sectors in the economy of Venezuela particularly its automotive industry.