FROM THE FIELD FREE LITERATURE
- Challenging Jobs Often Call for Ductless Systems. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/18/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 7, p10
Focuses on the benefits from the use of ductless split systems. Installation of ductless split systems; Installation of ductless splits at Southern California A/C.
- The Buzz for August 11, 2010. // ACCA Insider;8/11/2010, Issue 369, p4
The article offers information on various developments related to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) industry which include declining sizes of new homes, new HVAC equipment and new green energy sources used by HVAC contractors.
- HVAC. Carley, Larry // Counterman;Oct2015, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p76
The article offers information on various aspects related to heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) material including major compnents, functions, and installation.
- Register Booster Fans. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;11/4/2013, Vol. 250 Issue 10, p6
The article offers brief information on the Duct Booster register booster fans from Tjernlund Products Inc.
- Warm Air and HVAC Products Roundup. // Fuel Oil News;Jan2013, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p20
The article offers information on several warm air and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment including the Xchanger Basement Fan from Tjernlund Products Inc., the AquaSmart water temperature sensor for boilers from RW Beckett, and oil furnaces from Olsen Heating & Cooling...
- Back to Basics. McKew, Howard J. // Engineered Systems;Jan2006, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on the design specifications of an air conditioning and heating system. The air conditioning and heating system that has to be designed must meet various criteria. The system consists of a 12,000 cubic feet per minute (cfm) cold fan supply air system and 6,000-cfm hot fan...
- Portable Units Thrive Under Harsh Conditions. Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/9/2004, Vol. 221 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on portable air conditioning and heating units. Harsh conditions in which the portable units may be placed; Widespread use of the units by the U.S. military; Use of the units in disaster clean-up operations.
- Portable Equipment Moves The Crowd. Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/9/2004, Vol. 221 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the portable heating and air-cooling equipment featured at the 2004 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition held in Anaheim, California. Portable Dual-Hose air conditioner from Fedders; PC7 personal space cooler from MovinCool; Room Conditioner from Reiker;...
- ISH at 'The Outer Limits' Yates, Dave // Contractor Magazine;May2005, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p45
The article provides an overview of products presented at ISH, a trade show for the sanitation, heating and air-conditioning sector held in Frankfurt, Germany. Vacuum-tube solar panels can be used to heat water. A solar-powered pump circulated the water from panel to storage tank. Sensors in the...