EPA Contestants 'Working off the Waste'
- State sees light; costs lower at Lausche bldg. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/16/95, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p17
Reports that Frank J. Lausche Office Building in Cleveland, Ohio is undergoing an energy systems retrofit in connection with its participation in the US Environmental Protection Agency's `Energy Star Building Program.' Goal of the program; Estimated savings from the project; Stages of the...
- Civic View Corporate Centre Earns EPA Certification. // San Diego Business Journal;11/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p28
The article reports that Civic View Corporate Centre in Inland North County in San Diego, California has received the Energy Star certification for superior energy efficiency from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Energy Star Buildings: Beyond green lights. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Apr98, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p85
Focuses on the voluntary energy-efficiency program for commercial buildings of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Reason behind the importance of Star Building Program to engineers and their clients; Focus of Energy Star program; Benefits of the program. INSETS: Software...
- Government and private industry cooperate for energy efficiency. Skaer, Mark // Engineered Systems;Oct95, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p34
Reports on the conservation of energy in running building in the United States. Programs of the Environmental Protection Agency; Evaluation of actual operating conditions and peak loads; Support for the Green Lights program. INSETS: Wisconsin: Setting an example.;Color Wal-Mart's new store green..
- Getting your slice of that $130B EPA pie. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/26/99, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p9B
Reports on the success of the United States Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Energy Star Buildings and Green Lights Partnership which aimed to reduced energy consumption in buildings which in turn reduces the harmful emissions from fossil fuels. Total annual energy use by program...
- BATTLES OF THE BUILDINGS. // Electric Perspectives;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p13
The article presents the Battle of the Buildings sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) which will award the building that demonstrates the greatest percentage reduction in energy use intensity (EUI).
- EPA Holds Energy Reduction Contest. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/26/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 17, p4
The article offers information on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) 2011 Energy Star National Building Competition: Battle of Buildings held in May 2011 wherein 245 buildings across the country competed to save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- U.S. EPA Offices. // Waste News;11/20/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p9
The article presents a list of offices of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency including its headquarters in Washington D.C. and different regional offices in the country.
- EPA goes green with chiller installation on Earth Day. // Contractor Magazine;Jun95, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p8
Reports that Town Center Management has installed two energy-saving Trane EarthWise CenTraVac chillers at the Environmental Protection Agency's headquarters. Elimination of chlorofluorocarbon-based air conditioning with the installation; Building's retrofitting with a lighting system and window...