IN THE LOOP
- CONTACTS. // Searcher;Feb2007, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p62
A directory for selected companies and organizations in the U.S. is presented.
- Repatriation Planning. Solomon, Charlene Marmer // Workforce;2002 HR Vendor Directory, Vol. 81, p22
This section presents a directory of organizations and companies that provide repatriation planning services in the U.S. in 2002. Repatriation gives one of the most complex sets of issues facing international human resources managers. Some guidelines to make the repatriation process go smoothly...
- Businesses Get Involved to Combat Obesity Problem. // Club Industry (07478283);Aug2004, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the involvement of several companies to combat obesity in the U.S. Background on the President's Challenge, a program of the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports that promotes health and fitness; Efforts of the Columbia Association to provide recreational activities;...
- Technology Directory. // Claims;Jun2005 Supplement, Vol. 53, p7
Presents a directory of businesses and institutions in the U.S. dedicated to helping fight insurance fraud through the use of specialized software and education. American Educational Institute; Business Television Services; ClaimSchool; Infoglide Software Corp.
- inspirepac Implements Radius Solutions' PECAS Vision ERP. // Official Board Markets;5/24/2008, Vol. 84 Issue 21, p18
The article reports on the implementation of PECAS Vision of Radius Solutions Ltd. by inspirepac in Chicago, Illinois. It notes that inspirepac is an independent group based in Chesterfield, Wetherby and Runcorn, formed from a merger of four specialty packaging organizations in February 2007....
- Chapter News. // Marketing News;8/8/1980, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p7
Presents an update on the activities of the American Marketing Association (AMA) as of August 1980. Plan of AMA Rochester Chapter to improve the city's tourism; Findings of a research on the advertising effectiveness of shipments; Award given to John A. Powers, senior vide president of...
- Marketing Briefs. // Marketing Management;Spring96, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p6
The article presents news briefs on marketing as of April 1996. EDS, Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard, Auspex Systems, Hitachi Data Systems, and Novell have been singled out as Best Practice Companies in services marketing by the Information Technology Services Marketing Association in Lexington,...
- Services Directory. // ABA Bank Marketing;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p54
A directory of firms and organizations that serve the financial services community in the U.S. in 2006 is presented.
- Defence company wins knowledge award. // e.learning age;Sep2005, p11
Reports on the 2005 North American Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises award given by Teleos to U.S. defense technology company Raytheon. Background of the award; Other companies and organizations recognized by Teleos.