In Wake Of Attack, Will Overseas Publishers Be More Likely To Buy American?
- Buddhist Balm. Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;10/8/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 41, p27
Reports on the popularity of the book `Anger: Wisdom for Cooling the Flames,' by Thich Nhat Hanh, edited by Amy Hertz. Content of the book; Significance of the book to the September 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States; Remarks from the authors.
- FOR FURTHER READING. Andryszewski, Tricia // Terrorism in America;2002, p61
This article presents a list of books about terrorism and terrorists in the U.S.
- Of Hobbits, war & Bush. // Commonweal;1/11/2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p5
Editorial. Comments on various issues in the United States. Opinion on the war waged by the United States against terrorism; Film adaptation of the book 'The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring,' by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Book biz held up as attacks foil fall sked. Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;9/19/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on the effect of terrorist attacks on book publishing in the United States. Postponement of launching of top book titles in the year 2001; Decrease of sales in books; Emphasis on themes of spiritual upliftment and terrorism.
- BEYOND SEPTEMBER 11: AN ANTHOLOGY OF DISSENT (Book). // African Business;Aug/Sep2003, Issue 290, p64
Reviews the book "Beyond September 11: An Anthology of Dissent," edited by Phil Scraton.
- Ambitious effort depicts 9/11 aftermath. Hofmann, Mark A. // Business Insurance;5/26/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p9
Reviews the book 'After: How America Confronted the September 12 Era,' by Steven Brill.
- Averton. // Publishers Weekly;7/11/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 28, Special section p17
The article reviews the book "Averton," by Terry Pellman.
- Bible Prophecy Sales Boom. Kellner, Mark A. // Christianity Today;12/3/2001, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p22
Reports on the rise in prophecy book sales following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the Unites States. Rank of the book 'Desecration' in the best seller list of Amazon.com; Number of copies sold by Tyndale House for the book 'Are We Living in the End Times'; Comments from William...
- 9/11? It Never Happened. Theil, Stefan // Bulletin with Newsweek;9/23/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6391, p60
To get a sense of how deep mistrust of the United States runs in Germany as in September 2003, take a look at the bookshelves. Two years after September 11, German bookstores are flooded with such works as "The CIA and September 11," in which a former government minister of Research and...