- Book Reviews. Adrian Colyer // Computer Journal;2004, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p134
Book Information AspectJ in Action--Practical Aspect-Oriented Programming. AspectJ in Action--Practical Aspect-Oriented Programming Ramnivas Laddad Manning publications Co. ( 2003 ). ISBN 1930110936 . $44.65 . 481 pp. Softbound . By Ramnivas Laddad. Manning publications Co.. Pp. 481. ISBN...
- Between the Lines. Flamm, Matthew // Entertainment Weekly;1/24/2003-1/31/2003, Issue 692/693, p103
Presents news on some authors and publishers as of January 24, 2003.
- A writer lands an agent, a publisherâ€”and a lot of self-marketing work. Reed, Candice // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Dec2011, Vol. 124 Issue 12, p14
A personal narrative is presented wherein the author described the process of writing a book, pitching the idea to publishers and promotional and marketing activities.
- Summertime and the reading's easy. // Quill & Quire;Oct2000, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p50
Presents interviews with several booksellers and writers concerning summer reading in Canada. List of books preferred by the authors; Impact of summer reading on the lives of the booksellers and writers.
- Paid Publicists: Are They Worth It? // Book Publishing Report;05/21/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p1
Focuses on the importance of paid literary publicists in the United States. Usefulness in book promotion; Need for a team cooperation between publicist and writers; Efficacy of in-house publicists.
- Between the lines. Jacobs, Alexandra; Flamm, Matthew // Entertainment Weekly;06/06/97, Issue 382, p61
Presents information about authors and publishing for the week of June 6, 1997. The `U.S.A. Cookbook,' by Sheila Lukins; The attempts to buy the rights to Lieut. Kelly Flinn's story; The efforts of Malachy McCourt to repeat the success of his brother, Frank's `Angela's Ashes'; The amount paid...
- Between the Lines. Flamm, Matthew // Entertainment Weekly;05/11/2001, Issue 595, p73
Presents news briefs on authors and books as of May 11, 2001.
- Author Promo Revamped. Toller, Carol // Quill & Quire;Mar1996, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the return of the 'Open Up to Canadian Authors Campaign,' in Canada as of February 1996. Aim of the authors' campaign; Feedback from the previous campaign in 1994; Comparison of participation levels of the campaign in 1996 with that in the 1994 campaign.
- In the Works. Crawley, Devin // Quill & Quire;Apr2000, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p13
Reports developments in the book industries and trade in Canada as of April 2000. Subject of the book project of author Joan Clark; Sale of Canadian rights to Penguin Canada by author Jerry Kobalenko for book 'The Horizontal Everest: Extreme Journeys on Ellesmere Island'; Purchase of Margaret...