246 Malvinder & Shivinder Singh
- Singh brothers of Ranbaxy concealed facts while selling stake: Daiichi Sankyo. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;11/24/2013, p10
The article reports on the arbitration case filed by pharmaceutical company Daiichi Sankyo against brothers Malvinder Mohan Singh and Shivinder Mohan Singh. The Singhs were accused of hiding and misrepresenting facts when they sold a controlling share in Ranbaxy Laboratories to Daiichi in 2008....
- Daiichi, Ranbaxy integrate business. // BioSpectrum;Feb2013, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p18
The article reports on the announcement of Daiichi Sankyo and Ranbaxy Laboratories regarding their planned integration of their business operations in Thailand on January 16, 2013.
- Singh brothers of Ranbaxy Laboratories concealed facts while selling stake: Daiichi Sankyo. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;11/17/2013, p3
The article reports that brothers Malvinder Mohan Singh and Shivinder Mohan Singh were accused by Japanese pharmaceutical company Daiichi Sankyo Inc. of concealing and misrepresenting facts in the $2.4-billion purchase of a controlling stake in Ranbaxy Laboratories.
- Daiichi Sankyo, Ranbaxy expand business in Brazil. // BioSpectrum;May2013, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the partnership of Daiichi Sankyo Inc. and Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. to expand the business of both companies to enter the branded generics market in Brazil.
- MondayMorning for 2008 June 16. // MondayMorning;6/16/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p1
Monday, June 16, 2008 / Vol. 16 / No. 23 MondayMorning Weekly Online News Update for the Healthcare Industry Monday, June 16, 2008 / Vol. 16 / No. 23 Â©2008 MedContent, Inc / All Rights Reserved TOP STORIES Invitrogen to Buy Applied Biosystems. (NYSE:CRA) (NYSE:ABI) Invitrogen Corp. (Carlsbad...
- NEWS BRIEFS. // MondayMorning;10/6/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p5
The article offers news briefs related to drug manufacturers in the U.S. Several U.S. health officials will be reviewing the higher rate of deaths among patients treated with a Johnson & Johnson's anemia drug. AIDS virus may have first infected humans in Africa in the late 1800, half a century...
- The takeover code. // Money Today;Nov2010, p3
This article assesses an increase in the open offer size from 20 percent to 100 percent recommended by the takeover committee of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) in 2010. It highlights the intention of the strategy such as to help small investors gain from takeovers. It cites...
- Betting on fusion. SHEKHAVAT, MUNISH // India Business Journal;Jun2013, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p18
The article focuses on the plans of drug company Ranbaxy Laboratories and its Japanese parent company, Daiichi Sankyo to collaborate in various global markets to expand their businesses. The two companies have designed a hybrid business model where Ranbaxy will handle generic medicine research...
- Finding a Cure. Sharma, E. Kumar // Business Today;5/11/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p16
The article discusses the business agreement of two companies that is Mumbai-based Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. would acquire Gurgaon,near Delhi based Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. for 3.2 billion U.S. dollars as of April 7, 2014. Topics including Japanese pharma Daiichi Sankyo's 63.4 per cent...