- Polo/Ralph to open separate home units. // Home Textiles Today;03/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p2
Highlights Polo/Ralph Lauren's plan to open freestanding home stores in early 2001. Plans to offer home furnishings and apparel in its stores; Offering of home furnishings in stores that also sell apparel.
- They came here to party. // Belle;Feb/Mar2013, p210
The article reports on the opening of several international home product brands in Australia including Ralph Lauren Home, Coco Republic and B&O Concept.
- Restructuring in works at Ralph Lauren Home. // Home Textiles Today;03/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p78
Focuses on the restructuring being implemented by home furnishing company Ralph Lauren Home. Boosting the company's design and management segments; Categories created under the restructured operations.
- SWOT Analysis. // Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation SWOT Analysis;Oct2010, p1
A business analysis of Polo Ralph Lauren Corp., a company engaged in the designing, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products such as apparel, fragrances and accessories, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include...
- SWOT Analysis. // Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation SWOT Analysis;Apr2011, p1
A business analysis of Polo Ralph Lauren (PRL), a company engaged in designing, marketing and distributing apparel, accessories, and home furnishings, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a strong portfolio...
- Polo Net Surges 39.6%. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/6/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 97, p3
The article reports on the financial performance of Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. The company posted a second-quarter profit gain of 39.6%, beating analysts' estimates by 33%. Its income for the quarter ended September 27, 2008 rose to $161 million, or $1.58 a diluted share, from $115.3 million. Total...
- Clash of the Titans: Turf War Brewing As Polo Battles Jones. Lockwood, Lisa; Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/5/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 113, p1
Reports on the financial consequences of the legal battle between Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. and Jones Apparel Group Inc. in the U.S. Decline in the stock market performance of both companies; Difference in the debt ratings of Polo and Jones; Cause of the conflict between the two companies.
- POLO PROFITS SOAR IN Q4, FIRM TO REVAMP DENIM. Young, Vicki M. // DNR: Daily News Record;5/29/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 22, p6
The article repays on the increased income of Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. in the fourth quarter as of April 1, 2006. The news came days after the company announced plans to discontinue Polo Jeans in the U.S. market in 2007. The company, which bought back the Polo Jeans license for $255 million in...
- Polo's Winning Method: Net Leaps 58% in Qtr., Boosted by Own Retail. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/9/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Polo Ralph Lauren in the quarter ended July 1, 2006. The clothing and accessories company's first quarter income leaped 58 percent and revenues increased 26.8 percent for the period. The company accomplished this in part through raising sales...