Price Dip Could Have Been Worse
Tags: HOUSING -- Prices
- LAS VEGAS HOME PRICES COULD FALL FURTHER. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/13/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 24, pP12
The article reports on Standard & Poor's National Case-Shiller Home Price Index which revealed declining home prices in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2011.
- Housing prices in Las Vegas, across nation hit new recession lows. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/13/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 24, pP13
The article reports on a decline in housing prices in Las Vegas, Nevada and across the U.S., according to a report from Standard & Poor's National Case-Shiller Home Price Index on May 31, 2011.
- JULY HOME PRICES DROP SINCE YEAR AGO. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/15/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 33, pP12
The article reports on the drop in median home prices in Las Vegas, Nevada in July 2011.
- Do Sales Prices Overstate Underlying House Prices in Market Downturns? Evidence from the Canadian House Price Crash of 1991. Steele, Marion; Goy, Richard // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Dec2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p333
Examines whether sales prices overstate underlying house prices in market downturns in Canada. Preliminary look at house price changes in the 1990s in Canadian cities; Theoretical issues; Estimated effects of house characteristics on value.
- View from the bridge. Andrews, David // Credit Management;Aug2003, p14
Focuses on house prices in Great Britain. Endowment policy issues; Proposed reform of the Consumer Credit Act.
- Singapore residential market takes a dive. // Asian Business Review;Mar1995, p53
No abstract available.
- Home Prices Up Dramatically. // Business NH Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the increase in home prices in New Hampshire (NH) as of December 2003. Median price of a NH home according to the NH Housing Finance Authority; Purchase prices for single-family homes.
- Housing sales soar. // Christian Science Monitor;1/26/95, Vol. 87 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the sales of previously owned homes in the United States during 1994.
- Home prices climb back to 2003 levels. // North Western Financial Review;1/1/2010, Vol. 195 Issue 1/2, p22
The article offers information on homes prices in the U.S. mounting up to their usual 2003 rates after series of decline.