VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Grocer;9/3/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8020, p27
This section offers news briefs on the retail industry in Great Britain, including the free brand glasses to be given by Kronenbourg 1664 brand ambassadors, the redesign of Corky's liqueur bottles, and the launch of a 4% alcohol by volume (abv) light cyder Lady Jennifer's by Aspall.
- Lakefront's new 22-oz 4-pack. // Modern Brewery Age;12/22/2010, Vol. 61 Issue 50, p5
The article reports that Milwaukee-based Lakefront Brewery Inc. is offering the Lakefront 88, a four-pack of 22-once bottles, at select retailers in Wisconsin.
- Brewer urges retailers to 'wake up to revolution' in craft beer. // Grocer;3/8/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8144, p32
The article reports that retailers are being encouraged by Meantime Brewery Co. to support the craft beer category in Great Britain as of March 2014.
- world news. // Grocer;8/25/2012, p8
This section offers world news briefs relating to retail trade including Heineken's plan to acquire Asia Pacific Breweries in Thailand, the increase in Ahold's retail sales in the second quarter of 2012, and the entry of Coca-Cola Amatil's entry into the Australian beer market.
- Delaware: A Craft Beer Destination. Mulvihill, Edward // Beverage Dynamics;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 125 Issue 4, p10
In this article, the author discusses craft beer culture and consumption of people living in Delaware. The state has been referred to as a great destination for craft beer lovers. The author describes the emerging market and high demand for craft beer in the state. The author also talks about...
- Store opening is not the ticket. // Independent Retail News;11/13/2015, p83
This section offers news briefs pertaining to the retail industry in Great Britain as of November 13, 2015 including the imposition of parking fines to a Formula 1 racing car at a Spar store opening, gymnast Kelly Simm's opening of a Spar outlet in Horndean, and the expansion plans of Colonsay...
- Brewery Opens Outlet In Anchorage Airport. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;1/7/2013, p50
The article reports on the retail outlet opened by a brewery from outside Fairbanks, Alaska at the Anchorage International Airport.
- Petrol versus pub. // Forecourt Trader;Feb2017, p14
The article discusses miscellaneous topics related to the petrol retailing industry. It mentions emergence of the independent pub operating companies (PubCos) run by the petrol retailers. It also mentions that several old brewery companies had income from both pub rents and from making and...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // DSN Retailing Today;4/24/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p22
The article offers new briefs related to retail industry in the U.S. Inertia Beverage Group has launched the REthink Wine Blog, a daily-updated source for tips, best practices and case studies on successful direct wine marketing, a new competitive element in wine retailing. Increase in the sales...