The Apartment Project: Development and Financing
- Low-Interest Financing Helps Make Apartments Prime for Investing. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;1/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the expectation of experts on the continuation of cheap financing and increasing demand for apartments, making multifamily real estate the most active commercial segment for the transactions in San Diego County, California in 2011.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;05/10/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30637, p17
Presents graphical information regarding multifamily housing revenue bonds.
- Apartment investment climbs. // Journal of Property Management;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the apartment business in the United States for 1993. Price increase for Class A apartments; Better performance of the apartment sector over the office, warehouse and retail sectors; Apartments as the top sector for real estate investment.
- Apt. Lending Rose 60% in 2011. Browdie, Brian // American Banker;10/9/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 155, p6
The article notes loans backed by apartment buildings increased by $40 billion in 2011, according to a report from the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- New deals add to robust year in apartment sales. Harton, Tom // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/12/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p25A
The article reports on increased sales in the U.S. multi-family house market due to high transactions along with cheap debt, great supply and occupancy.
- High-Rise Office Market Continues Its Own Rise. DILLON, SIMON // Orange County Business Journal;8/12/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 32, p39
The article reports on the continuous improvement of the high-rise office market in Orange County, California in the second quarter.
- Multifamily Market Likely to Continue Its Momentum in 2012. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;1/2/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the business success of multifamily market in San Diego County, California, which include the acquisition of the 676-unit Highlands at Rancho San Diego apartment complex in El Cajon by AvalonBay Communities Inc. and data from Pierce-Eislen Inc.
- The experiment in California. Nattagh, Nima // Mortgage Banking;Aug94, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p20
Discusses the effect of developments in the housing market on California's economy. Forces shaping market conditions; Implication of home prices; Link between foreclosure rates and falling prices.
- Housing Seen as Key for Border Region Growth. HIRSH, LOU // San Diego Business Journal;10/20/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p1
The article discusses the benefits of housing development in Otay Mesa, California on the region's economic growth.