Linn Energy Launches $750M Junk Offer
- Linn Energy Pricing $1.5B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p14
The article focuses on the 1.5 billion dollars high yield primary market offering of Linn Energy in March 2012.
- Linn Energy to Price $500M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p3
This article reveals the plan of Linn Energy to enter the high yield market to refinance some of its debt.
- Five Companies Issue $3.3B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p15
The article deals with the 3.3 billion dollars high yield bond market offering of five companies in March 2012. The 1.8 billion dollars in 6.25% senior notes due 2019 offering of Linn Energy will be used to fund its 1.2 billion dollars acquisition of British Petroleum's Hugoton Basin properties....
- Unsecured Deals Return to Dominate HY. // Bank Loan Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p1
The article reports on the domination of unsecured deals in the high yield market in the U.S. It highlights the 10.25 percent senior notes of Zayo Group LLC which is the only secured deal in the high yield primary market. It presents a chart depicting the unsecured high yield bond deals over 700...
- Linn Energy Prices Upsized $1B Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p7
The article reveals that Linn Energy issued 1 billion U.S. dollars in an upsized drive-by junk bond offering on September 8, 2010.
- Linn Energy to Generate $750M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p12
The article reports that junk bonds worth 750 million U.S. dollars are being sold by Linn Energy to finance an acquisition and pay debt.
- Today's Transactions. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/5/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p4
The article presents a compilation of the most recently announced middle-market deals and other merger and acquisition (M&A) developments as of February 28, 2012, including the impending acquisition of Hugoton Basin properties by Linn Energy LLC.
- Linn Energy sells $2.3 bln in assets. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/6/2014, p2
The article reports on the agreement of Linn Energy LLC, owner of more than 19,000 oil and natural gas wells in the U.S., to sell $2.3 billion worth of facilities and acreage in two separate deals in 2014.
- Linn Increases HY Offer to $750M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p21
This article announces that Houston, Texas-based Linn Energy has upgraded its bond offering from 500 million U.S. dollars to 750 million U.S. dollars.