Banks Talk Price on Pierre /Advanced Foods Merger Loans
- Libor litigation looms. // Lawyer (Online Edition);11/15/2013, p9
The article discusses the Libor scandal, wherein banking and financial services company Barclays and Deutsche Bank failed in their attempt to get the Libor aspects dismissed in major financial misrepresentation claims against them.
- DB, Barclays Kick Off $350M Ocwen TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p8
The article reports on syndication to be initiated by Deutsche Bank and Barclays for a term loan worth 350 million U.S. dollars to fund Loan Servicing's acquisition of HomEq Servicing.
- Five banks to pay $5.6 billion fine for Libor manipulation. Warren, Zach // Inside Counsel (SyndiGate Media Inc.);5/20/2015, p1
The article reports on the banks which are required to pay a fine of $5.6 billion fine for manipulating the London interbank offered rate (Libor) which include UBS AG, Barclays PLC and Deutsche Bank AG.
- DB Prepares $260M TL for Pierre Foods. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p6
The article reports that Pierre Foods will be given a 260-million U.S. dollar term loan by Deutsche Bank.
- Banks Cruise Market with $1.35B TL for Hertz. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p16
The article reports that several banks, including Deutsche Bank, Barclays, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, are looking for lenders to provide Hertz, a rental car company based in New Jersey, with a 1.35 billion dollar covenant-lite term loan to help refinance existing debts.
- Deutsche, Barclays to Finance Spectrum Brands' Buy. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/15/2012, p12
The article reports on the commitment by Deutsche Bank and Barclays to finance Spectrum Brands' 1.4 billion U.S. dollar acquisition of the home and hardware business of Stanley Black & Decker.
- Barclays, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank credit ratings slashed by S&P. Yarker, Jonathan // Fundweb;7/3/2013, p12
The article reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC in downgrading the credit ratings of Barclays PLC, Credit Suisse AG and Deutsche Bank AG due to uncertain market conditions in Europe.
- U.S. Mortgage-Backed Securities. // National Mortgage News;7/15/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p1
The article lists several U.S. mortgage backed Securities fro the first half of the year 2013 including Barclays PLC, Deutsche Bank AG and Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Mortgage-Backed Securities Book Runners. // National Mortgage News;1/13/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on several mortgage-backed securities book runners including the German global banking and financial services company Deutsche Bank AG, financial services firm JP Morgan, and the British banking and financial services company Barclays PLC.