Chaparral Back on HY Market with $300M Deal
- Pulled HY Deals Are a Sign of the Times. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the growing number of big and small companies not pushing through with plans to tap the junk bond market. The latest to backout is Chaparral Energy, an oil and natural gas exploration and production company that was suppose to issue bonds amounting to 400 million U.S....
- Chaparral Selling $350M in HY for Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p10
The article reports on the 350-million junk bond offering from Chaparral Energy.
- Chaparral Rides in with $350M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p1
The article offers information on Chaparral Energy's junk bond issuance worth 350 million U.S. dollars.
- Chaparral Prices Upsized $400M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p4
The article examines a junk bond issue by Chaparral Energy, which raised 400 million U.S. dollars.
- CCMP Makes Energy Play. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p10
The article unveils the plan of CCMP Capital Advisors to invest 345 million U.S. dollar in Chaparral Energy Inc.
- Chaparral Pulls $400M Bond Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p3
The article reports that Chaparral Energy will not push through with plans to issue bonds amounting to 400 million U.S. dollars.
- Chaparral Energy Plans $400M HY Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p15
This article announces the plan of Chaparral Energy to issue 400 million U.S. dollars in bonds on the high yield primary market.
- Chaparral Prices $300M in Comeback HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p33
This article announces the issuance by Chaparral Energy of 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in a bid to repay a revolver.
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. // Distressed Company Alert;1/22/2016, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p5
The article presents company profile of independent oil and natural gas production and exploration company Chaparral Energy Inc. It provides information on the balance sheet of the company as of December 31, 2014 including the total liabilities, long term debt, and assets. Also mentioned the...