Banks Prep Lion Capital Euro Deal
- American Apparel Deadline Looms. CLARK, EVAN // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/31/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 20, p2
The article focuses on American Apparel Inc. and its Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Dov Charney. It discusses its loan agreement with Lion Capital LLP and various amendments in the company. It informs that shares of American Apparel closed down at 4.6 percent. It is stated that American Apparel...
- American Apparel Gets An Extension. CLARK, EVAN // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/2/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 22, p8
The article reports that American apparel Inc. has got an extension of 11 days to renegotiate its loan agreement with Lion Capital LLP.
- Wagamama to be sold for Â£250m? // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/6/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4639, p9
The article reports that Lion Capital LLP is reconsidering its decision to sell its chain of restaurants Wagamama as its revenue has increased by 8.6 percent in 2010 but some reports suggests that the company might sell it for 250 million pounds.
- TOP FIVE WEEKLY MANDATE WINS. // Investment Management Weekly;10/22/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p1
A chart is presented that lists the top five weekly mandate wins including Lion Capital, Xander Real Estate Partners and LaSalle.
- Bumble Bee Sold. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p32
The article reports on the sale of Bumble Bee, a producer of canned tuna, salmon and other seafoods, to private equity firm Lion Capital.
- London Investment Firm Angles to Buy Bumble Bee. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p7
The article reports on the move of Bumble Bee Foods LLC, supplier of tuna and seafood, to sell the business to the investment firm Lion Capital LLP in San Diego, California.
- Schools' Investments Hit by Bankruptcy Of Securities Firm. Ranbom, Sheppard // Education Week;5/23/1984, Vol. 3 Issue 35, p1
The article reports on the effect of the bankruptcy of the Lion Capital Group on the investment capital belonging to some school districts in the U.S. The securities firm is the one responsible in handling accounts for National Money Market Securities. State leaders and local officials were...
- Young's dismissive of Lion sale rumours. // Grocer;11/5/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8029, p28
The article reports that Young's dismissed rumors that its owner Lion Capital is thinking of selling the business and sister company The Seafood Co.
- UK: Lion Capital silent over Whyte & Mackay bid with ex-CEO. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);4/17/2014, p5
The article reports on the speculation regarding private equity firm Lion Capital teaming up with White & Mackay former chief executive officer (CEO) John Beard to negotiate a bid for the Scotch whisky producer.