ProQuest Plans HY Offer to Take Out Loans
- Berlin Packaging, ProQuest Finalize Loan Terms. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/29/2014, p27
The article reports on food/beverage and retail packaging firm Berlin's 840 million-dollar loan facility and library content provider ProQuest's 435 million-dollar term loan B proposal. Topics discussed include the details of the first- and second-lien of both deals, the bookrunners of the...
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts Increases European Presence. // Information Today;Oct97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on the opening of a regional office in the United Kingdom (U.K.) by Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, and the establishment of a European mirror site of its Interset service. Location of the U.K. office; Contact information.
- Secondary publishing in changing times: Profile of Cambridge Scientific Abstracts. Hitti, Angela // Publishing Research Quarterly;Fall95, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p80
Features the Cambridge Scientific Abstracts. Publication of bibliographic databases in the life sciences, engineering and market research; Accessibility; Formats and trends.
- ProQuest Restructures, Forms New Ed. Unit. // Educational Marketer;11/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p4
Reports on Ann Arbor, Michigan-based ProQuest's decision to form a business unit within one of its two divisions, Information and Learning, and change its management structure.
- ProQuest Lowers Growth Forecast For Fourth Quarter and 2002 Year. // Educational Marketer;1/20/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the reduction in the growth projections of ProQuest for the fourth quarter and the year 2002 in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Decline in the non-subscription revenue; Operation of the corporation's reseller business; Factors influencing the decision to reduce the financial forecasts.
- People... // Educational Marketer;12/8/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p8
Reports on the election of two board members by information aggregator ProQuest in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- ProQuest Info and Learning Revenue Climbs 12%. // Educational Marketer;3/8/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p4
Presents information on increase in revenue for the Information & Learning division of ProQuest (Ann Arbor, Michigan).
- Reorganization at ProQuest. // EventDV;Jan2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that under new chief executive officer (CEO) Kurt Sanford, electronic publisher ProQuest LLC has been reorganized into six business units including ProQuest Information Solutions, ProQuest Corporate Market Solutions, and ProQuest Workflow Solutions.
- DATABASES. Radcliff, Carolyn J.; Ryan, Patti // Reference & User Services Quarterly;Summer2002, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p382
Provides information on CSA Worldwide Political Science Abstracts database from Cambridge Scientific Abstracts company. Technical requirements; Details on how to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of coverage of the database; Prices.