DB, Citi Set Price Talk on Graham Packaging TL
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;9/24/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 36, pN.PAG
The article provides information on the term loan lenders of various business enterprises. Cadmus Communications Corp. which provides integrated graphic communications services to professional publishers has First Union National Bancorp as syndication agent. Canada Safeway Ltd. has Deutsche Bank...
- DB to Hit Market with $1.2B Fresenius TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p17
The article announces that Deutsche Bank (DB) has started marketing a cross-border 1.2 billion U.S. dollars term loan for Fresenius SE, a Germany-based unit of global healthcare product provider Fresenius Medical Care.
- DB to Shop $800M Refi Deal for Nalco. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p10
The article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank to introduce a 700 million U.S. dollar term loan B and a 100 million U.S. dollar term loan C for Nalco in order to refinance 860 million U.S. dollars on September 29, 2010.
- DB Talks Price on Nalco Refi Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p21
The article reports on the price negotiation over Deutsche Bank's two term loans for the refinancing of Nalco.
- Deutsche Bank, GE Shop $160M TL for Hilex. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p29
The article reports on a term loan offered by Deutsche Bank and GE Capital for Hilex Poly.
- DB Talks Price on Party City's $1.12B Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/4/2013, p40
The article reports on the price talk set by Deutsche Bank on Party City Holding's term loan repricing.
- Banks Shon Two Buyout Loans. // Bank Loan Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on banks that begun marketing two buyout-related term loan Bs for Fairmount Minerals Ltd. and inVentiv Health Inc. It notes that a bank consortium begun shopping a $525 million term loan for inVentiv which consists of Citigroup Inc., Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit...
- Banks Shop $750M TLB for Knology. // Bank Loan Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p2
The article offers news briefs related to term loans in the U.S. Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey and Credit Suisse Group AG marketed a term loan B worth 750 million dollars for Knology Inc. Citigroup Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG have revised the price talk for the term loan D worth 913 million dollars...
- DB, Barclays to Shop $225M TL for Metaldyne. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p10
This article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank and Barclays to begin marketing a term loan for Metaldyne Corp. in 2010.