Banks Serve up Price on Denny's TL
- Banks Roll Dice with $700M Casino Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p7
The article reports that Wells Fargo, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank are seeking a term loan B worth 700-million U.S.-dollar for Ameristar Casino's refinancing effort.
- Banks Shop $750M TLB for Knology. // Bank Loan Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p2
The article offers news briefs related to term loans in the U.S. Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey and Credit Suisse Group AG marketed a term loan B worth 750 million dollars for Knology Inc. Citigroup Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG have revised the price talk for the term loan D worth 913 million dollars...
- Suburban Propane Secures $250M CF. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p12
This article reports that Whippany, New Jersey-based propane fuel oil distributor Suburban Propane Partners has successfully secured a 250 million U.S. dollar term loan from a bank consortium. The consortium includes Bank of America and Wells Fargo. Plans for the proceeds from the loan include...
- Residential Jumbo Lenders in 3Q 12 (Dollars in Millions). // National Mortgage News;1/7/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p1
The article lists several residential jumbo lenders in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2012 including Wells Fargo & Co., Bank of America Corp. and Union Bank Inc.
- Bank of America Eyes E-Bucks. Cone, Edward // Inter@ctive Week;10/18/99, Vol. 6 Issue 43, p9
Provides information on the Internet Order Center, the storefront-management business of Bank of America. Comments from Sharif Bayyari, president and chief executive of the bank's merchant services unit, on customer demand; Charge for the bank's Web site; Information on the One-Stop eStore of...
- Property in the Bank. Ulam, Alex; Lepro, Sara // American Banker;6/30/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 101, p5
The article reports that Wells Fargo & Co. and Bank of America Corp. had donated some vacant and foreclosed properties which they owned to the Cuyahoga County Land Reutilization Corp.
- Banks Shop $1.05B TL for Swift Transportation Refi. // Bank Loan Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p3
The article offers news briefs related to banks in the U.S. in 2010. Wells Fargo & Co., Bank of America Corp. and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. kicked off a term loan worth of 1.05 billion dollars for Swift Transportation. Bank of America is in the market for a term loan worth of 370 million dollars...
- CBRE Plans Bond Issue for $500M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p5
The article reports on real estate services company CBRE Services' launch of a bond offering of senior notes due 2023. Bookrunners for the deal include JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and Wells Fargo. Part of the sale's proceeds will be used to repay some of the company's senior secured...
- Banks Prep $1.8B CF for Pilot Travel Centers. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p17
This article focuses on the 1.8 billion U.S. dollar facility arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo for travel center operator Pilot Travel Centers. Components of the facility include an 800 million U.S. dollar term loan B, a 500 million U.S. dollar term loan A and a 500...