Valeant Plans $3B Debt Package
- Valeant Looks to End Key Drug Sales Drop. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;7/18/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p3
Reports on the optimism of the Valeant Pharmaceuticals International to its hepatitis C drug, Viramidine, in Orange County, California. Plans of the company to ask for approval from the Food and Drug Administration after the third-phase testing; Improvement of the firm's revenue; Consideration...
- Say goodbye to your sweep net. BECHMAN, TOM J. // Dakota Farmer;Apr2013, Vol. 132 Issue 4, p20
The article offers brief information on several agriculture equipment including the MyTraps.com software from Spensa Technologies Inc., the vDrive electric drive system from Precision Planting Inc., and the Rizolex fungicide from Valent Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
- GLOBAL WRAP-UP. // India Business Journal;Jun2013, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p44
This section offers global business news briefs as of June 2013. Apple financed part of its stock buyback with debt other than offshore cash to avoid over 9.2 billion dollars in taxes. German heavy industry company ThyssenKrupp will reduce administrative jobs worldwide to counter losses due to...
- New Bloodlines at Los Al; Allergan's Phantom Links. Sullivan, Jerry // Orange County Business Journal;5/5/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p3
The article offers updates in California including the horse California Chrome training at Los Alaminos Race Course, sports team owner Donald Sterling to sell the Clippers, and the push of Valent Pharmaceuticals International Inc. to buy Botox drug maker Allergan Inc.
- FDA Panel Gives Thumbs Up for Valeant Epilepsy Drug. Young, Donna // BioWorld Today;8/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 155, p1
The article focuses on the approval given by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the experimental epilepsy drug Potiga of Valent Pharmaceuticals International. The FDA agreed that the potential risks of urinary retention of Potiga (ezogabine/retigabine) could be mitigated...
- Figuring Fits for Allergan's Future. REED, VITA // Orange County Business Journal;5/5/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p1
The article discusses the diverse bids to acquire the Irvine-based drug maker Allergan Inc. The unsolicited bids are triggered by the fast-growing and diverse product lineup for Allergan which is dominant in the neurotoxin market for its Botox products for cosmetics and therapeutic uses. The...
- Consolidated loans under review. // Credit Management;Aug2003, p12
Reports on a study concerning the debt consolidation industry in Great Britain. Second mortgage in debt consolidation.
- Venezuela Plans Debt Refinancing. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/31/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p11
Deals with the efforts of Venezuela to restructure debt. Impact of the nation's deteriorating economic fundamentals.
- Where Now For Philippines Debt? // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/12/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the debts of the Philippines in 2003. Percentage of tax collections in the country; Status of inflation rate; Yield expectations of the country.