Banks to Shop $1B Reynolds TL Next Week
- No OID for $2.3B Reynolds Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p30
This article reports on the impending completion by Credit Suisse and HSBC of 2.57 billion U.S. dollars in term loan commitments for aluminum foil maker Reynolds Group Holdings.
- Investors scramble to acquire finance firms' offices. // Estates Gazette;8/1/2009, Issue 930, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of finance firms' offices by investors in Great Britain. HSBC is negotiating deals to sell three of its headquarters. Nochi Dankner is understood to purchase 8 Canada Square for a rumoured 800 million British pounds. Credit Suisse was also close to putting...
- Foreign banks find room for growth in Vietnam. Wozniak, Lara // FinanceAsia;Sep2009, p46
The article presents information on the presence of foreign banks in Vietnam. It informs that there are close to a dozen foreign banks operating in the country including HSBC Holdings PLC and ANZ New Zealand. According to Matthew Martin, Chief Operating Officer (COO) for HSBC in Vietnam,...
- World's Best Banks: Global. // Global Finance;Oct2010, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p34
The article presents brief profiles of banks which are included in the journal's list of best banks worldwide in 2010. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. has two trillion U.S. dollars worth of assets and operates in 60 countries. HSBC Holdings PLC, which is claimed the biggest bank by market value in...
- World Beaters. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Oct2010, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p33
The article focuses on the journal's annual list of the best banks globally, regionally and by country in 2010. The best banks in 126 countries worldwide and seven regions as well as the best banks in 11 banking categories are included in the journal's list. Criteria for judging the best banks...
- Banks Prep Debt for Birds Eye Acquisition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p15
The article reports on the 895 million U.S. dollar term loan arranged by a bank consortium to help finance the acquisition of Birds Eye Foods by Pinnacle Foods. The consortium is comprised of Bank of America, Barclays, Credit Suisse, HSBC and Macquarie Capital. A 275 million U.S. dollar bridge...
- Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;Oct2010, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p3
The article offers world news briefs related to the financial services industry. HSBC Holdings PLC has proposed Old Mutual PLC to acquire a controlling shareholding in Nedbank Group Ltd. A definitive agreement has been established between Burger King Holdings Inc. and 3G Capital Management LLC...
- Global Consumer Finance. // Consumer Finance Industry Profile: Global;January 2003, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the Consumer Finance industry in Global. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- Retail Savings & Investments in Europe. // Retail Savings & Investments Industry Profile: Europe;November 2004, p1
Presents a profile of the Retail Savings & Investments industry in Europe. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.