Linn Energy Prices Upsized $1B Drive-By
- Linn Energy to Generate $750M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p12
The article reports that junk bonds worth 750 million U.S. dollars are being sold by Linn Energy to finance an acquisition and pay debt.
- Oil and Gas Cos. Tap HY Market for $665M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/18/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p24
The article reports on oil and gas firms entering the high yield market in May 2009. Linn Energy is set to price 200 million U.S. dollars in senior unsecured notes due 2017, while Gibson Energy intends to provide 545 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2014. Calpine plans to issue...
- Unsecured Deals Return to Dominate HY. // Bank Loan Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p1
The article reports on the domination of unsecured deals in the high yield market in the U.S. It highlights the 10.25 percent senior notes of Zayo Group LLC which is the only secured deal in the high yield primary market. It presents a chart depicting the unsecured high yield bond deals over 700...
- Linn Energy Pricing $1.5B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p14
The article focuses on the 1.5 billion dollars high yield primary market offering of Linn Energy in March 2012.
- Today's Transactions. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/5/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p4
The article presents a compilation of the most recently announced middle-market deals and other merger and acquisition (M&A) developments as of February 28, 2012, including the impending acquisition of Hugoton Basin properties by Linn Energy LLC.
- Linn Energy sells $2.3 bln in assets. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/6/2014, p2
The article reports on the agreement of Linn Energy LLC, owner of more than 19,000 oil and natural gas wells in the U.S., to sell $2.3 billion worth of facilities and acreage in two separate deals in 2014.
- Linn Energy Launches $750M Junk Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p29
The article reports that oil and gas company Linn Energy is planning to raise 750 million U.S. dollars in a high yield bond offer.
- Linn Increases HY Offer to $750M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p21
This article announces that Houston, Texas-based Linn Energy has upgraded its bond offering from 500 million U.S. dollars to 750 million U.S. dollars.
- Linn Energy to Price $500M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p3
This article reveals the plan of Linn Energy to enter the high yield market to refinance some of its debt.