Banks Shop $1B TLB for Tomkins, Prep Notes
- Tomkins Notes Scrapped, TLB Upsized. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p32
This article announces the cancellation by a Citigroup-led bank group of secured notes that it was planning to market for Tomkins due to a decision to shift the balance to a term loan B.
- Banks Revise Tomkins TL before Syndication. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p7
The article reports on the decision of a group of banks to change a term loan for the buyout of Tomkins before syndication to investors.
- Citi Revs Up TI Auto Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p12
The article reports on the increase in the coupon made by Citigroup on a term loan for the U.S. unit of European automobile-parts supplier TI Automotive.
- Citi Relaunches Revised TI Automotive TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p18
The article reports that Citigroup will relaunch a revised term loan for the U.S. unit of European auto-parts supplier TI Automotive.
- DB, Citi Set Price Talk on Graham Packaging TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p20
The article reveals that Deutsche Bank and Citigroup have begun price talks on a term loan D worth 913.1 million U.S. dollars that they are shopping for Graham Packaging.
- Citi Sets Price Talk on ClubCorp TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p22
The article focuses on pricing established by Citigroup on a term loan worth 310 million for ClubCrop Inc.
- Banks Shop $145M TL for SourceMedia. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the issuance of a 145 million U.S. dollar term loan by Citigroup, GE Capital and BMO Capital Markets for financial publishing company SourceMedia in January 2011.
- Sealed Air to Fund Acquisition with $3.8B CF. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p17
The article reports that Sealed Air Corp. will use a 3.8 billion U.S. dollars credit facility, arranged by Citigroup, to finance its acquisition of Diversey Holdings for 4.3 billion U.S. dollars.
- Citi Cutting Back on Commercial Paper. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;5/30/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 103, p20
Reports that Citigroup Inc. has announced a cut in its full year target for commercial paper issuance and term borrowing on May 29, 2002. Reason given by Citigroup treasurer Guy Whittaker for the deduction.