Odeon Boosts HY Trading, Opens New Office
- Odeon Capital stretches into Greenwich. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/20/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 38, p23
The article reports that independent fixed income company Odeon Capital Group has established an expansion branch in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Odeon Capital Group Opens Chicago Office. Colomer, Nora // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p11
The article reports on the move of Odeon Capital Group to open an office in Chicago, Illinois and hire securitization expert Derek Rose, to lead the office.
- Odeon Expands to Europe with Joint Venture. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p20
The article reports that broker dealer Odeon Capital Group has formed a joint venture with Hobart Capital Markets to allow the former to expand its trading, research and sales capabilities.
- Odeon Expands New Bank Loan Group. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p5
This article announces the expansion by Odeon Capital Group of its bank loan trading team.
- Dunkin Dips into Debt Market for Dividend. // Bank Loan Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loans in the U.S. JP Morgan Chase & Co. and Barclays PLC have set 1.975 million dollars in debt for Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins' Dunkin Brands. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Inc. and Bank of America Corp. have arranged 550-million-dollar term loan...
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: David Marsh. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jun2010, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p26
An interview with David Marsh, managing director at Farrer Consulting, is presented.
- Colleagues mourn Frizzell, Grimm Sr. Sokolowski, Jodi // Buffalo Law Journal;7/30/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 61, p1
The article presents obituaries for lawyers Robert Grimm Sr. and Jack Frizzell.
- Volunteering benefits older adults. // Research Review (International Council on Active Aging);6/7/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p3
Reports that volunteering benefits older adults in the U.S., according to the report "Volunteering in America; State Trends and Rankings," and a research published in the June 9, 2006 online issue of the "Journal of Urban Health." Number of American adults who volunteered in 2005; Comment from...
- ON THE MOVE. // Indiana Lawyer;10/12/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p5
The article announces career changes and award in the legal sector in Indiana including the appointment of Ellen Winternheimer as associate of Lewis & Kappes P.C., the promotion of Robert Grimm as partner at Katzman & Katzman P.C., and the Antoinette Dakin Leach Award given to Kathleen Lucas.