- Food fare. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/3/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p19
The article presents the nominees for the most talented domestic chefs in Detroit, Michigan from readers of "Crain's Detroit Business." They include executives Jim Edelman, Randall Fogelman, Korin Sharp, Annabel Cohen and Michelle Fanroy. The selection spans the culinary spectrum, ranging from...
- chef's best. Little, Aiesha B. // Cincinnati Magazine;Dec2004, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p274
This article presents an interview with the chef at Sprindale's Su Casa. At Springdale's Su Casa, customer satisfaction is chef/owner Jaime Merlo's number one priority when creating dishes that go beyond traditional Mexican fare. He is also the executive chef for a private company. One job is...
- How healthy is your lunch? Molvar, Kari // Self;Apr2003, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p144
Features the health levels of lunches of nine women executives from New York. Benefits from the consumption of whole grain bread, vegetable soup and bananas by Alicia White; High marks for Lucy Lerner's greens with grilled chicken, orzo and dressing; Failing grade for Julia Peacock's choice of...
- Soulful Bowlfuls. // Food Management;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p66
The article presents views of various food executives on soups. According to Mark Dyball, Executive Chef, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, soup is one of their best categories and their chicken tortilla soup is one of the customers' favorites. When they serve it they go through 80 gallons....
- Coming back for seconds. Finn, Widget // Director;Aug2003, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p63
Focuses on Cordon bleu cookery classes which are becoming a favorite pastime among corporate directors, motivating some of them to even take up cooking as an alternate career. Ways in which these classes can help reduce workplace-related stress; Various skills that are taught at cookery...
- The "It's Not About Me" Award. Aylward, Larry; Frabotta, David // Golfdom;Dec2008, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p23
The article announces that Steve Cook has received the It's Not About Me Award from the periodical "Golfdom."
- Grapevine to the glass. // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;7/25/2012, p10
The article features Travis Cook, manager of the Yamhill County vineyards in Oregon.
- Fear no food. Benedetti, Marti // Crain's Detroit Business;3/3/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p20
The article focuses on the culinary passion of Jim Edelman, national sales manager at Clear Channel Radio, in Detroit, Michigan. He loves finding a flavor that he experienced in an Asian or Indian restaurant and adding them to a dish prepared at home. Edelman's specialty includes roasting, pan...
- Cook in sales post at Wholesale Interiors. // Furniture/Today;11/8/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p25
The article announces that Jim Cook was appointed national sales manager at home furnishings importer Wholesale Interiors.