Back to School?
- Senior citizens center, sets menu. // Breckenridge American;6/21/2008, p4
The article reports on the menu to be provided by the Breckenridge Senior Citizens Center in Texas from June 23 to 30, 2008. On June 23, the menu includes soft tacos, lettuce and tomato and cheese, spanish rice, desert, fruit and cottage cheese, while the June 30 menu includes baked chicken...
- Menus. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/4/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p4
The article offers information on menus at the Donley County Senior Citizens center, Hedley Senior Citizens center and Clarendon Independent School District (ISD) in Texas for the week of December 8-12, 2014.
- Menus. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/22/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p4
The article presents the menus of Donley County Senior Citizens, Hedley Senior Citizens and Clarendon Independent School District (ISD) in Clarendon, Texas for the week of August 26 to 30, 2013.
- Menus. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);7/23/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p4
A list of the dishes included in the menus of the Donley County Senior Citizens and Hedley Senor Citizens from July 27-31, 2015 is presented.
- Senior Living. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/30/2013, Issue 324698, p10
A table is presented which lists the companies in Central San Joaquin Valley, California which offer senior living services as of August 30, 2013 including Palm Village Retirement Community, The Windham Senior Living Community, and Pacific Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.
- Health Care REIT enters lease with Emeritus. // Medical Device Daily;7/3/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 128, p7
The article reports on a triple net lease agreement signed by Health Care REIT with Emeritus Senior Living.
- Housing complex addresses eldercare. // New York Amsterdam News;
States that Linkage house, a unique apartment complex that addresses the needs of low income senior citizens in East Harlem, was dedicated to the Mount Sinai Medical Center and three East Harlem community organizations. Number of units occupied by 90 residents; Identities of community...
- SENIOR LIVING OPTIONS. // BusinessWest;8/11/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p50
No abstract available.
- SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITY DIRECTORY. // Cincinnati Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p152
No abstract available.
- Residents fear developments near senior complex. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;11/7/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 45, pA3
The article reports on the opposition of residents of Creve Coeur, Missouri to the planned senior living complex along Ladue Road as it does not belong in a residential neighborhood and they fear that it will generate noise and traffic.