Approach social media with caution?
- Going Global. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Oct2010, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p48
The article focuses on the significance for pharmaceutical companies to set guidelines concerning the use of social media.
- What's your Digital IQ? Comer, Ben // Pharmaceutical Representative;Oct2011, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p20
The article focuses on the findings of the L2 Digital IQ index released in 2011, indicating the relationship between social media and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Social media, Web alter di;namics of marketing. // Chain Drug Review;7/16/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p16
The article offers information on the educational sessions at the 2012 NACDS Marketplace Conference.
- Life in the slow lane. CHASE, JAMES // Medical Marketing & Media;Nov2011, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including internal digitization in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry, the importance of involving the organization in the digitization initiative, and the use of social media in the industry.
- What's Your Digital IQ? Comer, Ben // Pharmaceutical Executive;Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p70
The article focuses on the results of the L2 Digital IQ index report released earlier in 2011, which relates to the pharmaceutical industry's relationship with social media and online marketing.
- Social media help create sense of 'community'. // Chain Drug Review;10/22/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p35
The article focuses on the effect of social media in building relation between consumers and the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S.
- Med Ed REPORT: Update. // Medical Marketing & Media;Dec2012, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p23
The article offers news briefs related to the pharmaceutical industry including the arguments on the use of social media by some physicians, the crackdown of issues on the expensive gifts given by pharmaceutical companies to doctors, and the move of Vivus to prioritize education.
- Calendar. // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2013, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p58
A calendar of conferences related to medical marketing and media from March 4 to April 25, 2013 including 12th Annual ePharma Summit in New York City, EyeforPharma Barcelona in Spain, and 4th Annual Digital Engagement & Social Media in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Modern Communications. // Applied Clinical Trials;May2010, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p62
The article reports on the modern communications that can be utilized by companies as a way of reaching out to the community. It cites the move of pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. wherein they set up social media outlets such as Twitter and Facebook as an expensive way to push information to...