- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2005, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p1
This article presents related to economic indicators of Central Europe as of March 1, 2005.
- CEE Stocks: Eyeing G7 Markets. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/16/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p13
Describes the influence of the weakness of G7 stock markets on the performance of key Central East European (CEE) markets in August 2004. Information on the rates increased by the U.S. Federal Reserve; Expectations on the interest rates across CEE.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
Two tables are presented which show economic indicators for Central Europe and Baltic States from 2009 to 2012 including gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, and trade balance.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Jan2005, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
This article presents statistical information on economic indicators for the central European countries as of January 1, 2005.
- The Indicators Developed by the IMF on Financial Stability at the level of Central and Eastern Europe. Adina, Apătăchioae // Ovidius University Annals, Series Economic Sciences;2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p81
The indicators on financial stability provide a multitude of information related to the strength and stability of the financial system which are essential to the macroprudential analysis. The objective of this article is to analyze the main indicators developed by the IMF on financial stability...
- The Corporate Communication and the Entrepreneur. Business Opportunity. Ileana, Anastase (Badulescu); Cornel, Grigorut; Maria, Bucur Carmen // Ovidius University Annals, Series Economic Sciences;2015, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p427
The work is a study aimed at defining and understanding the concept of corporate management. In recent years, corporations in Central and Eastern Europe had to adapt to a very harsh competition, while facing various problems in the ownership and management structures of corporations. , ,...
- Favouring Domestic Demand Plays. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p1
The article offers an economic forecast for Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) from 2010-2015. It cites that the recovery in the aftermath of the global financial crisis spurred by the collapse of Lehman Brothers has confirmed that Turkey and Poland are the best-positioned economies in the region....
- WHAT DRIVES (THE DECLINE OF) BANK INTEREST RATE MARGINS IN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE? SCHWAIGER, MARKUS // International Journal of Economic Research;Dec2013, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p193
Bank interest rate margins are among the most important indicators of the cost of financial intermediation. Although interest rate margins in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) are still well above Western European levels, they declined significantly over the last years. We attribute this decline...
- Russia and Central Europe: Troublesome transition. Marash, Halina // CIBC Observations;Dec95, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p36
Reports that the first stage of the Russian and Central Europe transition process was marked by liberalization in prices, trade and exchange rates. What are the investment needs; Problems; Statistical information on countries; Czech Republic; Hungary; Poland; Russia.