Tentative Hikes To Begin In Q410
- Poland September core inflation weakens. // Regional Today;10/17/2013, p1
The article focuses on the report released by National Bank of Poland on October 16, 2013 regarding the decrease of the core inflation of the country to 1.3% in September 2013.
- Poland core inflation rises in February. // Regional Today;3/18/2014, p1
The article reports on the increase in Poland's core inflation rate in February 2014, according to data shown by the National Bank of Poland on March 17, 2014.
- NUMBERS IN THE NEWS. // Regional Today;7/8/2013, p2
The article reports on the decline of Poland's foreign reserves in June 2013 from the previous month, according to the National Bank of Poland.
- PICKING UP SPEED. Ratajczyk, Andrzej // Warsaw Voice;Dec2013, Issue 12, Special section p36
The article presents a forecast by National Bank of Poland which reveals expansion of the country's economy and gross domestic product in 2013 along with issues of decline in unemployment rate in the country.
- Zloty Strength Further Delaying Rate Hikes. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p3
The article presents the economic outlook for Poland in 2010. It notes that the National Bank of Poland is expected to leave interest rates on hold at 3.5%. It further states that consumer price inflation drops from 3.5% in March to 2.9% year-on-year in February. Moreover, it forecasts that...
- Inflation Likely To Peak Above 5% In August. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2008, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p5
This article presents an outlook for the economy of Poland, as of September 2008. End year inflation is expected to come in at 3.2% due to price pressures easing through the latter months of 2008. The substantial tightening of monetary policy by the National Bank of Poland has helped to rein in...
- Poland: No More Hikes In 2011. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/13/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p15
The article discusses the state of the Polish economy as of June 2011, and presents a chart measuring its progress from January 2006 to April 2011. It states that on June 8, the National Bank of Poland (NBP) increased interest rates by 25 basis points (bps), setting the headline rate at 4.50%....
- Economy Picks up Speed. Ratajczyk, Andtzej // Warsaw Voice;Aug2014, Issue 8, p53
The article reports on the economic outlook for Poland. It mentions the forecasts from the National Bank of Poland and the Institute for Market, Consumption and Business Cycles (IBRKiK) on the growth of Poland's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2014 and 2015. It states that the World Bank...
- Polish central bank cuts interest rates. // Regional Today;02/07/2013, p1
The article reports that National Bank of Poland lowered its policy interest rate a quarter-point to 3.75% on February 6, 2013 after economic growth slowed significantly last year and consumer price inflation remained below target.