Q2 GDP Points To Weak Recovery
- Key Charts: Recovery Still Far Off. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Apr2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p5
The article presents the economic forecast for Hungary for 2010. It views a pessimistic and ailing economy with the Hungarian Central Statistical Office showing a contracted real gross domestic product (GDP) from the fourth quarter of 2009. It believes that domestic demand has indicated that...
- 4 Macroeconomic overview: 4.2 Aggregate demand. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Sep2011, p45
The article offers a look at the economic condition in Hungary as of September 2011. It reports on the sluggishness of the country's economic recovery process during the second quarter. It states that the decline in the external economic environment contributed to the performance of the...
- Hungary July industry output expands. // Regional Today;9/ 8/2013, p2
The article reports on the statement of the Hungary Central Statistical Office on September 6, 2013 regarding the increase of the industrial output of the country by 2.5% in July 2013.
- KSH: Increases in net, gross earnings in first half. // Hungary A.M.;8/23/2013, p2
The article reports that a calculated sum of 228,200 Hungarian Forint (HUF)-year-on-year of net and gross earnings was achieved by Hungary for the first six months of 2013 based on the data released by the Central Statistics Office (KSH).
- Hungary business sector employment down, gross wage accelerates in Nov. // Regional Today;
The article discusses a report from the Central Statistical Office of Hungary which showed that the number of business sector employees in the country fell by 45,400 from 2011 to 1,814,800 in November 2012, while average gross wages rose by 5.4% year-on-year in the same period.
- Gross wage growth accelerates to 5.4% in Nov. // Hungary A.M.;01/21/2013, p4
The article focuses on a report from Hungary's Central Statistics Office (KSH) which claims that the country's average gross wages rose 5.4% year-on-year in November 2012.
- Hungary GDP drops on year in Q4. // Regional Today;03/11/2013, p2
The article presents the report by the Hungarian Central Statistical Office, which showed that Hungary's gross domestic product (GDP) declined by 2.7% year-on-year based on both the unadjusted and calendar-adjusted data in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Real GDP To Expand 1.1% In 2010. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p4
The article reports the implication of economic stability in Hungary. It focuses on the 1.1 percent of 2010 economic growth as forecasted through the effects in trade by the export sector. The implication of the recovery and the demand condition may not be enough to recover economy which was...
- 2010: It's All About Net Exports. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
The article forecasts the economic conditions of Hungary from 2010-2014. It notes that the economy is expected to post a post-crisis recovery. It further states that real gross domestic product (GDP) will expand by just 0.1% as weak domestic demand weighs on the economy's growth potential....