- Market Place. // Overdrive;Jul2008, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p52
The article offers brief information on several parts, equipment, and other supplies for trucks including the XDN2 Pre-Mold Retread tires from Michelin Tire Co., the Sigma Rocker Switch from Cole Hersee Co., and the light-emitting-diode (LED) Solid State Warning Lamp from Truck-Lite Co. Inc.
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p58
This section offers news briefs on the truck and trailer industry as of June 2011 including the release of the 2011 full-line product catalog of Truck-Lite Co. Inc. and the launch of a new corporate website, a mobile smartphone-friendly dealer directory and new Quick Response (QR) codes by...
- CIVACON'S ROMLINK -- THE INDUSTRY'S ONLY "PLUG & LOAD" OVERFILL DETECTION WIRING SYSTEM. // National Petroleum News;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p24
The article offers brief information on Civacon's ROMLink "Plug-N-Load"Overfill Detection Wiring System.
- Lighting the Way. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;1/15/2008, Vol. 127 Issue 1, p65
The article presents eight preventive maintenance technical procedures from visibility system manufacturer Truck-Lite. Lighting and electrical systems are the main cause of vehicle Repair Orders (RO) being initiated, and the best way to avoid these ROs is continual inspections and...
- Lighting and electrical system maintenance. // Fleet Equipment;May2013, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p47
The article offers guidelines from Truck-Lite Co., which is involved in truck electrical and lighting systems, on how fleet technicians can maintain electrical and lighting systems. It suggests discovering the real cause of voltage problems, testing meter, battery, or power supply in addressing...
- New products introduced at TTMA. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p78
The article evaluates several products introduced during the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association convention in 2006 including the Model 80 Series Dome Lite from Truck-Lite Co. Inc., the data management system InfoLink from Meritor WABCO and the polycomposite truck door called WeatherTite...
- Smallest LED lamp debuts from Truck-Lite. // Modern Bulk Transporter;May2004, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p50
Reports that Truck-Lite has introduced the world's smallest light-emitting-diode lamp called the Mini-Marker Light. Addition to the SingLEDiode product line; Meeting clearance, side marker and identification applications; Flexibility in truck trailer and rear door structure.
- Cole Hersee debuts website. // American Trucker;Nov2011, p5
The article offers information on the new intuitive and information-rich website launched by Cole Hersee Co. that features an explanatory diagrams, a dictionary of terms and wide range of technical specification documents in an easy-to-use format to facilitate faster product selection.
- Cole Hersee Introduces the FlexMod Voltage Sensing Relay and Timer. // Battery Power Products & Technology Magazine;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p23
The article offers brief information on the FlexMod Voltage Sensing Relay and Timer (VSRT) from Cole Hersee Co.