- Hangin' Tough. Deierlein, Bob // Fleet Equipment;Feb2001, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p36
Reports on the role of suspension in filling the truck industry's demand for highly productive vehicles. How suppliers are responding to the demand; Factor to be considered in specification; Review of the types of suspensions; Trends in suspension technology. INSETS: When To Replace Leaf...
- CLASSIC Q & A. Manifold, Mike; Hall, Richard; Roberts, Les // Land Rover Monthly;Sep2014, Issue 194, p174
The article presents two questions and answers related to Land Rover vehicles including how to fix the unusual failure of the suspension of a Land Rover 130 Crew Cab and what to replace in a 200 Tdi engine with a whirring noise from the front end.
- Powerful Econodyne unveiled. // Fleet Owner;May2013, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p70
The article offers brief information of Mac MP8 Econodyne+ high-horsepower 13L Econodyne diesel, Twin Y suspension, and Mack mRide spring suspension from Mack Trucks Inc.
- Ram upgrades 2 pickup trucks. FLINT, JOSH // American Agriculturist (0161-8237);Jan2014, Vol. 211 Issue 1, p20
The article offers information on upgraded 2500 and 3500 models of trucks to be launched by Ram Trucks in 2014.
- Built to win. Lucas, Ashley // NZ 4WD;Aug2014, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p16
The article offers information about the modified four-wheel drive (4WD) Toyota Hilux truck owned by Mike Holmes of South Marlborough, New Zealand. Topics discussed include the Hilux's main features such as the LT4 Chevrolet Corvette V8 engine, 80 Series Land Cruiser front differential, and...
- BLACK DURAMAX. RIDDLE, TRENT // Diesel World;May2013, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p20
The article focuses on the 2500HD Black Duramax Chevy truck owned by couple T. J. and Courtney Hill from Golden, Colorado. It discusses the upgrades made by T. J. on the truck particularly the engine, suspension, and wheels. It also mentions other upgrades such as the addition of Thule roof...
- 'Green' image sees Fendt introduce new models. // Farmers Weekly;9/8/2006, Vol. 145 Issue 10, p57
The article reports on the modifications made by Fendt to its tractor line to comply with the emissions legislation in Great Britain. There are modifications to the cabin and controls of the Varios tractors. Electronic spool-valve controls and cab suspension are among the features added to the...
- OVER THE TOP. RIDDLE, TRENT // Diesel World;May2013, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p40
The article discusses the construction of the Ford F350 build-up truck by Rich Martsolf, owner of Auto Illusions in Moon Township, Pennsylvania. It says that the first step in the building of the Ford F350 was shaving the stock suspension brackets which were welded to the frame. It also mentions...
- Citation Corp. Wins Daimler Trucks Contract. // Modern Casting;Jun2008, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on the supply contract between Daimler Trucks North America LLC and Citation Corp. The supply contract entails Citation Corp. to deliver components for heavy- and medium-duty trucks such as engine brackets, chassis and suspension. All assembly plants of Daimler in the U.S.,...